JanLAN 2015

Title says it all ...
AlphaDrake

Re: JanLAN 2015

Post by AlphaDrake »

I think I had mentioned I thought it was this weekend, but I didn't edit this post or the facebook event...

Sorry if anyone drove out! 2 weeks away!
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

We are here and set up! Come on down peeps
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Copypaste:

Thanks to everyone who came out to JanLAN 2015! We had ~45 people come out and game over the course of the weekend
As always, thanks to everyone who helped set up and tear down, you make this so easy to do!

A special thanks to Mark Abbott for donating a motherboard as a door prize, to Jesi Dawn for donating a bacon calendar, and to Greg Cloutier for donating a $25 Memory Express gift card for the fastest lap done on his Oculus Rift! Very generous and very neat to try.
There were a couple items left behind: A power supply brick and cable (for a laptop or external hard drive?) and a grey glove. Let me know if either of these is yours!

Keep an eye out for our next event (MegaLAN 2015) on June 5-6-7, and let your friends know! Until then, see you guys in-game
kryps

Post by kryps »

AlphaDrake wrote:a grey glove
I don't know why I find this funny.

The thought of finding just 1 glove, and not 2; and the though of a guy out there now with only 1 glove. lol.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

dammit...the power supply brick and cable belong to me. I was just looking for the darn thing. Thanks Alpha. How can i get this from you?
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Grapeman wrote:dammit...the power supply brick and cable belong to me. I was just looking for the darn thing. Thanks Alpha. How can i get this from you?
You gots a purdy mouth....

I have it in Calgary, if it's urgent I can ship it to you. Otherwise I can drop it off in Leduc when I come up on the 12th? (I will be driving up after work so I don't think I can make it to the catch-up-a-ning but I will try). Or we can meet up anytime that weekend in Edmonton for a pint (steak breakfast?).
Decker

Post by Decker »

AlphaDrake wrote:(I will be driving up after work so I don't think I can make it to the catch-up-a-ning but I will try)
I'm going to be there tormenting and drowning him in beer to keep him awake until 11pm or closing, which ever comes first.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

AlphaDrake wrote:
Grapeman wrote:dammit...the power supply brick and cable belong to me. I was just looking for the darn thing. Thanks Alpha. How can i get this from you?
You gots a purdy mouth....

I have it in Calgary, if it's urgent I can ship it to you. Otherwise I can drop it off in Leduc when I come up on the 12th? (I will be driving up after work so I don't think I can make it to the catch-up-a-ning but I will try). Or we can meet up anytime that weekend in Edmonton for a pint (steak breakfast?).
Sounds good man. Just let me know when you are going to be going through Leduc. We should be out a bit late anyways. I am heading to Calgary that weekend for a wedding so I won't be around after Friday so Thursday will work way better.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider