HallowLAN 2006

Title says it all ...
latency

HallowLAN 2006

Post by latency »

Well, lets announce this. Once again, it's that time of year. We have a few new rules that I would like people to follow, so please pay attention :).

Where: Zeroumus's House - 7904 22 AVE - Map

When: Friday, October 27th 9:00PM - Sunday, October 29th, 9:00AM (yes, come any time all day friday, zero has the day off)

What to bring (you MUST bring this shit):

- Sleeping bag (air mattress highly recommended)
- Food/Drinks + money for pizza (if you can't provide the basic needs for yourself like food then please don't come expecting people to feel sorry for you and giving you their own food).
- Change of clothes + Deoderant. (do you wear the same clothes 3 days in a row during the week? No? Then please bring some clothes, if not for yourself, for the air quality for the people sitting next to you).
- A good attitude.
- COSTUME. No one will be allowed into the LAN unless you HAVE a costume on. And I don't mean some cheesy little mask. I mean a full blown costume that you will wear for friday and saturday night. get in the spirit people, it's Halloween!!!

Rules:

1. COSTUME! Like stated above, no costume = no admittance.
2. Smoking? I am sure most people prefer outside but this rule will be dictated by Mobius + Zero since this is their house.
3. Drinking. As you all know, drinking is strictly forbidden at GL LANs. Any people caught drinking will be kicked out on sight. And your booze will confiscated for the rest of us to drink.
4. No mooching! If people offer you food/drinks/smokes then by all means TAKE ADVANTAGE! But please don't come with nothing and play the part like you are starving and sick and need food. People caught giving food to people that are dieing will be kicked out. Your food will be given the everyone else to enjoy.

Events:

1. (Friday night) Pumpkin Carving Night + Horror Flick (both are optional if you wanna play games instead)
2. (Saturday night) Costume Contest (decided by poll). Winner gets a free pizza of their choice.
3. (Saturday night) Horror Flick + Fire Pit (optional if ppl are playing games)
4. (Sunday) Play games and share pron ... errr fibres drive ... errr ..... data.
5. (Sunday) Play games until 4:00PM.

Cost: 15$ per person. Zero + Roy obviously don't have to pay (unless they want to). All profits will go to The Stollery Kids Fountation (http://www.stollerykids.com/). So don't scimp on your LAN fee and support a noble cause.

Who's Comin'?

01. Latency
02. Mob
03. Zero
04. Ki
05. Jo
06. scetr
07. gomer
08. raven
09. Charmander
10. Ryzzen
11. Grapeman
12. Pyropete
13. Tuna!
14. Lucid
15. r337ard
16. vik
17. kid
18. touqe
19. fibre
20. JR (dress up man!)
21. James
22. roBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
23. fitty
24. scald
25. ratton
26. Dragonfire
27. Stefane

00. kryptkeeper (just visiting)

Also please keep in mind that people involved with GL for more than 2 years have #1 priority with the last 10 spots. This LAN is a classic annual LAN and is the only reason I am doing this. All other LANs will be first come first serve. Zero + Mob have the right to refuse your name on the list as well. This is their house and they get to decide who is welcome and who is not.

P.S. - And yes, the Eclipse Guild will be playing WoW. Not the whole time but we will endulge in an instance or two with some roaming PVP.
Last edited by latency on Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:59 am, edited 27 times in total.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Yar yar!

Hump hump!
PyroPete

Post by PyroPete »

Sign me up!
After all is said and done, more is said than done. - Aesop (620 BC - 560 BC)
Lucid

Post by Lucid »

I'm in.
Stoop

Post by Stoop »

Gonna skip "Another WoW Lan", but might show up for the horror.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

IF dress up is that mandatory, I am afraid I will not be able to attend. :(

But, if I can bypass the "dressup" I am willing to request attendance be allowed to me by the hosts. :)
latency

Post by latency »

Why can't you dress up? Too old? :P C'mon!
Lucid

Post by Lucid »

Stoop wrote:Gonna skip "Another WoW Lan", but might show up for the horror.
When they pull out the WoW, i'm pulling out the Mac :D

(i have nothing against you guys playing wow)
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

just buy a mask johnny, and yes your approved, BARELY

hahahaha
kid652

Post by kid652 »

I would love to come, I just have to ask my mother first... I shall know by tomorrow.
Keith 'Kid652' Maceyocski

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

we should set a WOW time to saturday night so that the people not interested in a 'wow lan' can leave around dinner time on saturday.

the first night we can play some lightbikes, serious sam, ut (weapons/instagib/classic)

There is no-one on GL who is not welcome to this event that I have met at a lan before.
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
touque

Post by touque »

I would also like to cum

come* :)

Does my birthday suit count as a costume ?

This is going to be awesome !
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

fiber wants to go

edit: haha i didn't read the rules

sounds like its going to an awesome lan

Edit 2
4. (Sunday) Play games and share pron ... errr fibres drive ... errr ..... data.
haha
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

touque wrote:Does my birthday suit count as a costume ?
It would certainly fit under the horror theme of halloween.
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

Cool cool, I Dunno if I'll go. I will let you guys know closer to the date. Probably wont be any spots but whatever.

So whos coming to pick up the lan bag and tables then?