Video Games Live - Tuesday January 23rd

Title says it all ...
touque

Post by touque »

No stress - I'm good with whatever. I'm used to you fucking up.

<In my best Triumph voice> "I kid, I kid !!!"
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

In the picture you showed, the orchestra pit is covered. The stage itself is square, the elipse shape you see in front of the seats is the pit which is lowered. The front row seats are still like 15-20 feet back from the actual stage.

Front row is probably going to be good seats still, but we might have to crane our necks a little bit. And you got me on the AAA and A row seating, I honestly didn't look at it closely when I was there.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
PyroPete

Post by PyroPete »

LOL

Red area is the pit. We are not sitting there.
After all is said and done, more is said than done. - Aesop (620 BC - 560 BC)
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

PyroPete wrote:LOL

Red area is the pit. We are not sitting there.
Ya we are
edit: albeit, I doubt IN the pit ;)
latency

Post by latency »

It's that attitude Dragon that makes people not wanna hang out with you. You know full well that you are welcome to come with us.
touque

Post by touque »

Coming soon....... :)
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

ATTENTION!!!

********TIME CHANGE*******

Dear Customer:

The start time for the Video Games Live event scheduled for The Jubilee Auditorium on January 22nd
& 23rd has been changed; the event will begin at 7:30pm opposed to the original time of 8:00pm.
Same dates and same venue.
No action is required, all tickets will be honored. No refunds are being offered.

If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact customer services directly by dialing
your local charge by phone line.

Thank You

From Ticketmaster Canada

Please do not respond to this email, this is notification only.
Time for this show is now 7:30
Axiom

Post by Axiom »

Cool. I totally forgot about this.
Live Fast. Die Young. Leave a beautiful corpse.
latency

Post by latency »

Damn, prolly too late to order a ticket together eh? I thought the trailer kinda looked lame. Now that I look at it though, it might be fun as an excuse to hang out. Dolphin, if you can get a ticket for me, great. If not, no biggie. Damn me and my tardiness.

EDIT: If anyone has to bail out last minute, please let me know and I'll gladly buy your ticket.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

I think the show is sold out, but you can check ticketmaster.ca to find out.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

latency wrote:Damn, prolly too late to order a ticket together eh? I thought the trailer kinda looked lame. Now that I look at it though, it might be fun as an excuse to hang out. Dolphin, if you can get a ticket for me, great. If not, no biggie. Damn me and my tardiness.

EDIT: If anyone has to bail out last minute, please let me know and I'll gladly buy your ticket.
I think you can still get a ticket through ticketmaster man. It just wouldn't be sitting with us. Ticketmaster is insanely inflexible when it comes to changes. :(

We're doing dinner that night too though, I think, so the concert won't be the whole night. You should come.
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

What does this cost again?

Forget that last request , I am out of town.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

this is coming up soon, I think this will be a good night out, I am not expecting that much from the show, but it will still be fun and differant
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

We should decide on a place to eat.
ratton

Post by ratton »

dont care, most places in edmonton close around 10:00, the place i know that r open late, r ,

dennys