March Monkey Banana Raffle LAN

Title says it all ...
killerkowski

Post by killerkowski »

kid652 wrote:Hey Gomer, Tell everyone that it is a merger LAN between us and Mega FPS!
no need gomer, junior spilled the beans
kid652

Post by kid652 »

....that may have been the point..... :P
Keith 'Kid652' Maceyocski

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
kid652

Post by kid652 »

hehe...double post...

What kind of games do you guys want to play at the LAN?

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

virtual valerie 3
I was GL!
I am 780!
killerkowski

Post by killerkowski »

rob[GL] wrote:virtual valerie 3
threes out already1?!?!?!?!?!

im still stuck on 2
kid652

Post by kid652 »

what is virtual Valerie?

is it like virtual jennie?

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
killerkowski

Post by killerkowski »

you need to ask?
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

virtual robs cock 1

How many ways can you break it? That is the question.
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

NONE!

It's indestructable!@
I was GL!
I am 780!
Decker

Post by Decker »

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Horray for filler! Come to my LAN cock mongers.

Now for games I wish to play some Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars if it gets released on time. some of that crazy Shadowrun (NextGEN). Damn that looks like a sweet multi-player game. I still want that damn Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter game but of course nobody is going to want to play that.

I'm officially banning myself from car/racing games, I'm so SICK of racing/crashing/car revving boredom (If the game doesn't have shooting/death/super explosions of bloody gore than it's no damn fun)! Maybe some Armed Assault but I haven't tested it yet.

More super filler to be had, by the way we need more :James:. You may want to stop reading from here on, the gibberish comes!

Crackers on Rye Toast

Crackers on rye toast is a silly combination. Why would you have crackers on rye toast, I mean the toast is dry enough. But enough about rye toast and crackers! It's time to talk about jelly. Jelly rocks when you put it on the end of your penis and let a cat li... never mind, another subject.

Insanity is relative. The one person that may seem crazy to all of us may be seeing the truth behind it all. Don't damn crazy people to lobotomies they could be you with your eyes open to other fractions of time and universes.

Now onto the internet, the internet is a silly place full of stupid people that think saying something won't have consequences. We should all have electric buzzers strapped to our chest so if we say something super ass hole-ish or intentionally be insensitive than we can shock them! I'm looking at everyone in the world for that.

It's boring in this house, this is stupid. Horray for FILLER! My post will be like at least a page long by the time i finish it. Why are there crackers called sociables, I mean do they really help start conversations? I would think it's the company your with, the food you have just helps company that likes you less to stay.

Breaking windows look really cool and so does cutting yourself with the broken shards. I should try to shave with a broken piece of glass. There are windows EVERYWHERE. I should get a car with a crazy sub-woofer and break everyones windows as I drive by. A drive by window breaking, YES!

Let's talk about day time television. HOLY SHIT I HATE DAY TIME TELEVISION. It's so boring, how can you put so much stuff during the day that requires you to smoke pot to watch. I mean night time television a lot of it is enhanced when you smoke pot. But your not required to so you can stand the stupid show without smashing the TV over your head. Television down, a million more subjects to go.

I'm going to be so pissed if this post gets deleted. I must copy and paste it at this point so I don't lose my progress. This post should totally make up for all those months i didn't talk on the forums. HELLS YEAH, listen to my crazy long rant all packed into one post!

David from Tommorows Nobodies is one of the funniest characters EVER (I'm not going to post a link do to internet slowness). Like the time he went to the convention and people payed to shoot him in the nuts with a Nerf gun. Some life time I will live through David's Path but not in this one.

Tool should have there own religion. I would totally join it for the awesome possumness they displayed at there concert here. Steal all the oil so we can make another fuel source.

Control the universe around you with a thought or a whim. You have the power because the universe is you, what you created and what you still create. Make it you by bending it to your will. Moving your hand will open doors and windows. Blinking will blot out the sun for a split second. Create something only you can think of right in front of yourself and make it manifest into the physical realm, MAKE IT!

finally I'm bored of typing and the end of my post draws to a close. I will make something extraordinary and world changing. All I have to do is believe.

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Join our LAN bitches!

the end

*edit*

I guess Tool shouldn't start a religion because it would contradict them. ohs well.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
ratton

Post by ratton »

NM did see other page
Decker

Post by Decker »

Please start giving suggestions for what dates after March 20th would work for everyone. It looks like we may move our LAN to a more... convenient area. I want lots of people to show up for this, LOTS. Because like i said before in previous posts, experience GarageLAN like I experienced it my first LAN... DEVON LAN FOREVER!!!
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
ratton

Post by ratton »

devon or leduc, it is the same to me, devons is closer by 2 miles
entune

Post by entune »

i would put my name on the list if it will help, the only thing is i hate to when it is so far away from now..... w/e i'd rather see a more full list so put down myself M_Co, prodiG, Django, and Transfuse and it being in leduc is not a problem.
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Not sure what's going on right now, but MegaFPS found a kickass location. Whether we combine it with kid652's LAN or not.

Details:

5000 square feet
24 hour access for the whole weekend
Full fibre connection we have full access to
Power for at least 100 people (its a datacentre)
Pizza place across the street
Gigabit LAN, 100 mb WAN

However I do not want to tread on kid652's LAN. So if we do not combine his and the MegaFPS LAN, then we (megafps) will host our LAN on a different weekend to avoid any conflics.

Suggestions? Ideas? Comments?