RTS LAN - April 6 - 8 - UPDATED WITH POST GAME INFO - CLOSED

Title says it all ...
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

im gonna assume scetr is in for this
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

JamesDeane wrote:lol gl is infesting millwoods.
Hah, didn't get that one unfortunately. We were passed over for a guy who bought it that day with no conditions, where I put conditions like an inspection and a set of keys on the place :P Dunno how much he offered tho.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

r337ard wrote:
JamesDeane wrote:lol gl is infesting millwoods.
Hah, didn't get that one unfortunately. We were passed over for a guy who bought it that day with no conditions, where I put conditions like an inspection and a set of keys on the place :P Dunno how much he offered tho.

thats how we had to get a place this round too, had to pretty much have the money down with minimal chance to view the place and no conditions
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

ok, so we need to dicsuss games, while we can play anything we want, it being an rts lan, it would be ideal to let people pratice rts games they do not play ahead of time. Thats why I bielive its important to sort fo have a plan in place. playing a rts is way more fun when everyone understands the basics of the game in advance

There will be some cammand and conquer, however I dunno what version of this long series ya wanna play.

Supreme Commander is a sure bet, so get this installed and learn it.

I may go out and buy a few legit version of starcraft so we can all go on battle net and nuke some koreans, - PUNISH0R! I do hope we will play some sc

EE is always a touch subject, but I hope its played

I know me and dragonfire love AOE2
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Honestly I hated Supcom, but I may pick it up just for LAN play, totally up for any C+C (there is the decade version that has every single C+C game for the past 10 years out for like $30) and C+C 3, and starcraft is awsome.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

btw, I am aiming for the first or second weekend of april, I got no interest in delaying it into late april
techie2

Post by techie2 »

I'm in!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO GO... supreme commander rules though not sure how my comp would run it with 10 people playing... system killer!
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Supreme Commander for sure, I haven't played cc for a while.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

just tried supreme command just now, works fine on my comp, definatly worth playing at the lan
Ryzzen

Post by Ryzzen »

End of march first days of April, Mob and I have inventory at work that weekend. Second weekend would be good for me though.

As for games I havent tried Supreme Commander, but im up for trying it out, also wouldnt mind playing AOE 2, Warcraft 3, and C&C Tiberium Wars.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

fuck I hate wc3, but I will play it if people wanna
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

lan date is set at ???(changed) ?????, I also set supreme command as an offcial game
Last edited by zeroumus on Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryzzen

Post by Ryzzen »

Mob and I have inventory at work those 2 days.
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Company of Heroes?
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

fuck ryz, the way you worded it it sounded like ya did not like april 6, gonna chanage again

APRIl 6-8 OK

-

companty of heros. I knew I was missing that one, but forgot it's name, mobius plays that a little