FRAGAPALOOZA 2007 !!!

Title says it all ...
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Remember, forum behavior is not a fair represenation of real life
Mark

Post by Mark »

haha.

peccavi is sean, the guy with the groovy hat on most of the time. wii tennis partner extraordinaire, optimus prime custome helper-to-putter-onner, what else? ...really bad B.O.

that should help anyone remember his face.

:P
Mark

Post by Mark »

whyte69 wrote:there was a CS punch out? Honestly CS doesn't concern most of the people that go to Fraga. There's always a debate over whether or not it should be an official tourney. It won't be long before CS is gone and is replaced by a much better game. Rainbow Six: Vegas would have been a better choice but that was a pretty small tourney.
and yeah, i didnt see it happen, but multiple sources confirmed it.

apparently a guy was heckling this dude, called him a fag whatnot. dude got up and punched him in the face.

another version was the guy heckled and pushed the dude, and then the dude proceded to punch him in the face.

this all after one of the cs:s matches.

some people are retarded. they run their mouthes off at people over the internet, then think they can do the same thing face to face and get away with it. the guy deserved it 100%

on a similar note. while in line for the paper-rock-scissors tourny, these two drunk/high kids cut in line behind us and i told them off. they then proceeded to try and start shit with me and peccavi. it was quite humourous. wish they had made a move. no other person better suited to have at ur side during a situation like that than sean. also ready to aid were two huge guys, one a pro-wrestler haha! not that much help would have been needed...

dumb little shits.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Peccavi's been here before.
He's the guy that everyone thought was some weird pedo because of his fucked up avatar.

lol
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

no matter who you are, you guys need to prevent fighting at frag and other lans. Fighting will kill lans if it gets out of hand. Make sure those CS guys are the shame of the lan community ( not like they wernt already however )
Mark

Post by Mark »

zeroumus wrote:no matter who you are, you guys need to prevent fighting at frag and other lans. Fighting will kill lans if it gets out of hand. Make sure those CS guys are the shame of the lan community ( not like they wernt already however )
hey i'm all for not fighting at lans. fighting's stupid. but if i'm hit first I'm not just going to stand there and take it. i didn't do anything to provoke the drunks. i spoke in a calm fashion and simply stated the facts of the situation.
Peccavi

Post by Peccavi »

i wanted one of those fuckers to hit me so bad
haha
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Hey anyone remember the year when Native Ninja got mixed up in some brawlin? I guess while he was outside for a smoke somebody started the fistycuffs ... and all over a CS comment he made!! mwahahaha.
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

He laughed called some drunk guys noobs. :P