Gaming tonight May11th SC

Title says it all ...
ID10T

Gaming tonight May11th SC

Post by ID10T »

Looking for a couple of players for Supreme Commander tonight say 9PM sharp.

Game name "Edmonton" pass is "22"
or call me at 886 5502

FFA or 2v2 or what ever i'm easy.

if your down let me know
william.bondy@c-a-m.com
My Color is Black
I value power, ambition, and darkness. I love power at any cost and am a corrupting influence on those around me. At my best I am resourceful and unashamed. at my worst, I am parasitic and amoral. My symbol is a skull, my color is black.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

I AM IN
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

we seemed to loose connection, I am standing by for a new game
ID10T

Game up

Post by ID10T »

game up

Edmonton pass 22
My Color is Black
I value power, ambition, and darkness. I love power at any cost and am a corrupting influence on those around me. At my best I am resourceful and unashamed. at my worst, I am parasitic and amoral. My symbol is a skull, my color is black.
Scald

Post by Scald »

its called SUPCOM
now SC
SC is starcraft
Supreme Commander is SupCom

...Idiot :lol:
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

crazy game it was
ID10T

Good games

Post by ID10T »

Great games, and i got a chance to pay back SCETR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and SC is Supreme Commander now,,, not starcraft. isnt that game 10 years old, it was good back in the day i bet people are waiting for the MMO to come out

let the flames come LOL
My Color is Black
ID10T

Game one

Post by ID10T »

Zeroumus and DragonfireAB Vs ID10T

ID10T did win by bombing Zeroumus I rushed them at the 30 minute mark. NOTE Zeroumus is a Anti air KING wow dude at one point all i saw was FLAKKKKK and Nothing else!!!!!! ID10T snuk in from behind DraonfireAB with SCU's and built a base very fast and started building D and Arty.

Note i was at 1.4GB of ram (Commited Charge) and had 56Frames per second Fedality set to Medium and Detail set to medium. screen at 1280X1024 at 72.
My Color is Black
ID10T

Game two

Post by ID10T »

Players

Zeroumus, DragonFireAB, Trythis1, Scetr, Sniqow, and ID10T

Large Map 81X81

3v3

Trythis1 some how got DC
Scetr was the first True Victim, ID10T Transported a large group in by air. And to both Scetr and ID10T were amazed that a Aeon SCU beat Scetr main Commander.

Sniqow lost his commander some how I don't have any details on that

DragonFireAB was flying his main commander in and some how lost that, i just remember a bright light. He did stay and watch the final match.

I have to tell it was the longest match ID10T had against a single target. Zeroumus had so much D it was like a meat grinder. ID10T had about 24 CZar out side of his base and way to scared to bring them in. ID10t tried several Tactics all failing. last attempt, bring in a large Naval force destroying his coast 158 Fighters 97 Bombers and 8 NUKES.

Please correct me if I have made mistakes on how the match went it was only one point of view.

ANYONE UP FOR A GAME TONIGHT. on a smaller map.

PS Zeroumus if you join can you only make 100 Anit air rather than 300 LOLOL that is brutal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Color is Black
Dragonfire[AB]

Post by Dragonfire[AB] »

first match was me anti air took u a bit to get in to my base as well but got me by debris. (or how ever it spelt i am sure mobius will correct me again.)

second game my main commander didnt fly in he was still int he base, i sent in a secondary commander and he was still alive till my main went up in smoke, if u didnt notice the nuke of my commander went off in my camp, as if he just decided to have a heart attack and die because i didnt see no signs of force entry or any units.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

i would have played again tonight, but i caught this message a little too late
Dragonfire[AB]

Post by Dragonfire[AB] »

i am still up for playing butno 1 been on at all i say we set a time up for eveyr night for a estimate when ppl think they be around if they up for playing that way we can always show up weather there enough at tha ttime will be another story
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Twas a good match, i just didn't think his SCU could beat my ACU, so I went on to check a couple of other things. When I looked again my ACU was down to the last bit, I tried to run him away but he got off a last shot. I was just in the middle of upgrading his main laser when I got hit, damn. Oh well, c'est la vie.
Die in an intense laser fire.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

dragonfire favorite spot that night

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Did you take a picture of your monitor?