Definalty one of the better lans !

rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

ROY IS SO SEXY!
I was GL!
I am 780!
latency

Post by latency »

It was fun. I just think we could have used more people. 12 wasn't enough to get some big games going. scortched was really the highlight for me.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

I noticed Mob is taking decent pics lately... unlike the days of old... Must've been the hair... now that it is all chopped off, your pics turn out! :) :lol:
Decker

Post by Decker »

shit, sorry for not showing up, I was totally stuck out of town with the girl friend.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Did Pete get all emotional and well up?
Die in an intense laser fire.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Nope. Honestly, having done this myself, moving away from everything you know isn't as scary as you might think. The last day jitters are probably the worst to be honest, but usually you're too busy to actually worry about anything.

Good luck Pete!
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

zeroumus wrote:if your gonna build a garage, thats a good chance to custom make a garage to lanning
I didn't seriously think of that. Holy shit that is a hell of an idea!! It will be insulated for sure but damn....there is some neat shit you can do. LIKE FUCN run CAT 5 throughout!!

I think I just got nipple hard ons!!!! Sometimes the freedom of not being married allows you to do so much more!!! And I always have James mom to fall back on .... again and again and again and again!!! :D
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Grapeman wrote:
zeroumus wrote:LIKE FUCN run CAT 5 throughout!!
CAT6 nub :)
latency

Post by latency »

Grapeman wrote:
zeroumus wrote:if your gonna build a garage, thats a good chance to custom make a garage to lanning
I didn't seriously think of that. Holy shit that is a hell of an idea!! It will be insulated for sure but damn....there is some neat shit you can do. LIKE FUCN run CAT 5 throughout!!

I think I just got nipple hard ons!!!! Sometimes the freedom of not being married allows you to do so much more!!! And I always have James mom to fall back on .... again and again and again and again!!! :D
Do it up! We need a solid place for HallowLANs.