used blackberry 8700 fs

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Inkmasta

used blackberry 8700 fs

Post by Inkmasta »

Used, work like new does have scuff marks from being used. Comes with charger.

If you need a usb cable I can throw one in for $10 more

I'm looking for around $140 for this delivered with a cable
and $130 without a cable

Specs here
Qube

Post by Qube »

lookin straight up for cash?
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Those who may not be aware, it is just a simple mini USB to USB 1.1 cable that it uses, which I am sure everyone has a few of from their digi cams and such.

I'd take it right away if I weren't in love with the pearl! ;)
Inkmasta

Post by Inkmasta »

vect0r wrote:lookin straight up for cash?
I'm assuming you meant I want cash for it and not a trade.. yeah.. I have no need for phones as I can get them at cost and I have my own bb 8700.. no need for two
Inkmasta

Post by Inkmasta »

JohnyRico wrote:Those who may not be aware, it is just a simple mini USB to USB 1.1 cable that it uses, which I am sure everyone has a few of from their digi cams and such.

I'd take it right away if I weren't in love with the pearl! ;)
True story.. a lot of sony cameras use the same port.. or if you have one for a razr.. also works as a charger.. I'd give one away with it, but I don't have a extra .. so I'm just buying one at cost to give with it.. hence $10

the Pear is a great phone.. I coulda had a few to sell, but I was lazy.. lol oh well
touque

Post by touque »

Is there any way to use two phones on the same line(not at once of course).

I know there is a way to clone them - just wondering if you know how to do it.

I'm asking because I'd be interested in having a phone for work(gets all 'crudded' up) and a nice phone for all other times - but I don't want to pay for two lines.

can anything be done (legal or otherwise) ?
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Well, being it is a rogers phone, no problem, you just move the sim card between the phones.

So in the morning for work you move the sim card to the crud covered phone.
After work you move it back to the nice phone.
Qube

Post by Qube »

still available? I'll trade you across for my sony ericson w810i (the mods are already done to it, flash menu's mp3 ring tones, enhanced sound driver, etc)

otherwise I can just sell my w810i and buy your phone.. does it come with the holster or anything? any major scratches/scuffs?
Inkmasta

Post by Inkmasta »

apparently you found me on facebook.. I hate facebook

heh

probably sold to vector tonight.. Had a car accident and lots of other shit so I havent checked this thread for awhile
Captain Happy Pants

Post by Captain Happy Pants »

Vector what colour is the phone? Also condition accessories etc, etc. If it is the phone I think it is I would be very interested in it. If the price is right that is.
When you shower with clothes on it shows your crazy, when you shower nude it shows your nuts.