HallowLAN 2006

Title says it all ...
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

PyroPete wrote:Oh noes... he is coming as Pizza The Hut.
... I have a costume idea....
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
PyroPete

Post by PyroPete »

r337ard wrote:
PyroPete wrote:Oh noes... he is coming as Pizza The Hut.
... I have a costume idea....
Paint Vik silver and call her Vinny?
After all is said and done, more is said than done. - Aesop (620 BC - 560 BC)
kid652

Post by kid652 »

Would it be okay if ratton and I pitched a tent in your back/front yard and set up our PCs up in there? I would even bring the cables and cords needed for it too.
Keith 'Kid652' Maceyocski

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

kid652 wrote:Would it be okay if ratton and I pitched a tent in your back/front yard and set up our PCs up in there? I would even bring the cables and cords needed for it too.

while lan in a tent is one of the greatest forms of lan dedication, you do realize it will be cold eh?
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

ratton and kid can keep each other warm
bow chica bow bow!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
kid652

Post by kid652 »

Yes, Jacy and I are going to keep each other warm...I know how to push her buttons so she can take care of me all night long....Along with my girl friend Alyx Vance....

Yeah, I have no life, and Yes I do know that it will be cold in there. Thats why they made PCs easily overclockable....

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

unless its well above +10c, I wont even consider letting ya do it unless ya got a plan
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

r337ard wrote:It's funny cause you come in here, say "I want in, give me a spot cause I deserve it more", get called a douche (by the way, you were being a douche), and get defensive about it..

It's funny, so I LOL'd again :P
I was not being a douche, but that's your opinion so you're certainly entitled to it. It was practically my very first post on the new boards... I was just saying that if preference is given to older members of GL, then I surely qualify considering I have been here longer than just about anyone...

I don't see how that's being a douche.
kid652

Post by kid652 »

Well, I ahve no problem being out in the cold, I have a good winter jacket, and snow pants incase I need it. I have a sleeping bag that is rated to be sleeping outside to -40. If worse comes to worse, and it is bloody cold, would it be okay, if we moved the tent into the garage...or the back of a car?

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

rob[GL] wrote:I want in. Since you're giving oldschool lanners preference, and I've been around for about 5 years, I'd also like to get Kina's name on the list if possible...
You don't think trying to bump onto the list with a bunch of GL vets is being a douche? At the moment the only one I see on the list that I don't know is Scald (name change, or new guy?). James & Fitty are both on the list ahead of you, why do you think you deserve to LAN more then they do when all you ever do is run Peenmark and watch pron.

I know you dont' think you did anything wrong. Trust me, as much as it might seem otherwise, I don't flame you just because I'm a dick and want to flame. But you really don't see how much of a douche you can be, and you really don't know how hard it is not to flame you for it. Hell even SCETR has flamed you, he's gotta be the nicest person here!
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

kid652 wrote:Well, I ahve no problem being out in the cold, I have a good winter jacket, and snow pants incase I need it. I have a sleeping bag that is rated to be sleeping outside to -40. If worse comes to worse, and it is bloody cold, would it be okay, if we moved the tent into the garage...or the back of a car?

i dunno man, i dont think ya understand, lanning cold or lanning in 10 layers of cloths blows
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Yeah, and I fully admit to being a douche online... But there's no debating that I'm pretty jovial at LAN's...

And I'm not expecting to bump anyone else off the list, that's not what I wanted...

I would never want to take somebody else's spot, also in the same sentence I would never want to exclude anyone.

I went down to Wolseley today and spoke to Roy, he said he might just make some more room is his bedroom to accomodate the extreme interest in this LAN...

I didn't want to come across as expecting someone else to just move off the top 20 to make room for me... So, if that's how I came off, I didn't mean it...

I saw that Fiber posted he might not be able to make it, and I know that most GL lans in the past, people who were on the list didn't show up... I've pulled that before, signing up and not making it...

Also;
Just because you recognize most of the names doesn't mean they're oldschool...

There are a lot of old lanners that don't post anymore, like Jigga, but he's not around for good reason... That's besides the point...

I remember watching Armageddon in Latency's bedroom, when he lived with his parents... His room was badass, he had glow-in-the-dark stars and planets all over his ceiling, and had a couple black lights... And posters of hot half-naked chicks all over, but that's never really changed...

Back then Jody lived right next door, made it real easy for the two of them to plan LAN's...

Anyways, all I'm saying is that I have a fuckload of fond memories from GL, and I would hate to miss this event. So if there's any way to get me on the list, I would appreciate it.

-rob
Lucid

Post by Lucid »

dibs on roy's bedroom.
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

ya, i still don't know if i can make it or not

should be this week that i know
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
Scald

Post by Scald »

And jsut as a FYI im both a name change and a new guy

This is my first year of LANing basically (started with a friends in May and moved on from there)

In case anybody remembers I was the 'tard who was the "Toilet Paper Whore" at fraga :lol: