Looking For Headset

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Scald

Looking For Headset

Post by Scald »

Well I managed to kill my headset today, I did the homebrew repair job (ie taking off casing and putting on scotch tape) and while i got it so mic HALF works i killed my right speaker

Not looking for anything fancy, or anything remotely worth bragging about, I just need something with a mic and speakers

I will put a Case+Power Supply up for trade for it
Case is just a small black ATX case, with a 400W "icute" branded power supply. Not something to hook up your main rig to, something that would work well with that old Socket A build however it most definately is
TFG

Post by TFG »

JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

thinking the same thing as TFG.

Also, reasonably priced, and if can afford it, these are decent, I really like the USB connection, multiple sound is handy now and then.

http://www.memoryexpress.com/index.php? ... =6282&SID=
Captain Happy Pants

Re: Looking For Headset

Post by Captain Happy Pants »

Scald wrote:Well I managed to kill my headset today, I did the homebrew repair job (ie taking off casing and putting on scotch tape) and while i got it so mic HALF works i killed my right speaker

Not looking for anything fancy, or anything remotely worth bragging about, I just need something with a mic and speakers

Case is just a small black ATX case, with a 400W "icute" branded power supply. Not something to hook up your main rig to, something that would work well with that old Socket A build however it most definately is

LOL is that a crack at me? the Socket A rig one? :P
When you shower with clothes on it shows your crazy, when you shower nude it shows your nuts.
Scald

Post by Scald »

Captain Happy Pants wrote:
Scald wrote:Well I managed to kill my headset today, I did the homebrew repair job (ie taking off casing and putting on scotch tape) and while i got it so mic HALF works i killed my right speaker

It was an example, but yes...yes it was
I'm actually using those logitech ones now (except not USB version)
Captain Happy Pants

Scald wrote:

Jerk. lol

When you shower with clothes on it shows your crazy, when you shower nude it shows your nuts.
Captain Happy Pants

Scald wrote:

Jerk. lol