HallowLAN 2006

Title says it all ...
ratton

Post by ratton »

how many spots a open for this lan now
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

none.
and if a spot does open... the waiting is list will easily fill 5+ spots that could free up.

Cross your fingers, Zer0 and Mob, might try squeezing more in, they some people may be in luck.
kid652

Post by kid652 »

Have we discussed trying to move into the garage? If it comes to that, and it is possible, I would be more than willing to Bring everything to host multiple people in the garage...
Keith 'Kid652' Maceyocski

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
Lucid

Post by Lucid »

Man, you guys know people always drop out last minute.
ratton

Post by ratton »

lol have some people in a canvast tents lol

i am hoping to come to this one due to the fact kid 652 is allowed, he isnt allowed to lan with the zero lan, i can due to that a am over 18.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

ratton wrote:lol have some people in a canvast tents lol

i am hoping to come to this one due to the fact kid 652 is allowed, he isnt allowed to lan with the zero lan, i can due to that a am over 18.
Are you drunk?
kid652

Post by kid652 »

Yeah, It sucks that SFGG hates me.... Oh well, They can all burn in hell for all I care. You guys are cool!
Keith 'Kid652' Maceyocski

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

OK

6 more spots open

im going to clear the shit out of my bedroom so everyone can come

and nobody feels left out

i mulled over it for a while then realized id regret not clearing it out more cause not everyone was able to go

(the funnest lans for me were STS cause of the capacity)
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Decker

Post by Decker »

Yay, that means James is coming. Don't forgot to bring all your Southpark James!
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Mobius wrote:OK

6 more spots open

i mulled over it for a while then realized id regret not clearing it out more cause not everyone was able to go

I request that the jar of vaseline has been hidden away where we wont accidently find or trip on it!! :D
DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider[/size]
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Fuckin' rock on! I'm so pumped... But I'll need some help to remove the vacuum chamber... :P
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Grapeman wrote:
Mobius wrote:OK

6 more spots open

I request that the jar of vaseline has been hidden away where we wont accidently find or trip on it!! :D
lol

I anticipated your arrival so I bought a tub
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

antithipated
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

please be advised , if we open up 6 spots in roys room, we will be packed in pretty tight still

... and
i dunno where we are gonna get the tables at this time, so we need to find some

...and

as as with almost all of our lans, bring a chair or ya probbably will be forced to go back and get one
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

i would also like to lower the price, orginally I wanted to lower it alot, but I am also thinking of maybe investing some of that money into some specialized power cords that will be handly for lans, and maybe some chairs. stuff to add to the lan bag !

the power cords I am talking about are 30amps with outlets along the whole length of the cord. these will make it easier to re route power during the lan when we discover limits in our power plan. and of course they will reduce power bar cascading ( which probabbly is resulting in most of our breaker resets) I have already purchused 1 a while back out of my own money

please offer input into this, as I thought I should ask permission