HallowLAN 2006

Title says it all ...
PyroPete

Post by PyroPete »

LOL. Sucks to be the one with the truck.
After all is said and done, more is said than done. - Aesop (620 BC - 560 BC)
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Vik and I are going to carve a pumpkin at least.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
latency

Post by latency »

Same here. And I will clean up my own mess.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

We're carving at home, sometime this week :)

Currently I'm drawing a few things to see what we should do this year.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

i'll probably get a little one. maybe
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Mobius wrote:ummmm, if we have a mass pumpkin carving contest uhhh... whos gonna clean it all up???? i'd say carve em at home, and clean up the mess on your own time and bring them to the LAN and we'll stack em close to the fire, anybody have a picnic table or 2?

firewood is financially taken care of by the lan fees unless somone can bring an ample amount, also copper and garden hose.. well, i can bring some copper from work i spose..
I've got a truck, so I can bring a load of wood if you like... I know a place that gives away free fire wood... It will most likely consist of pallettes and shit, but if that's okay I don't mind bringing it on the way to the LAN?

Also, mobius, remember the last time I came to see you at work? I picked up that 20 foot length of 3/4" copper... What did you think I ordered it for?
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Hehe. If I'm using my Epeen (errrr truck) bringing all the fire wood, and all the special effects materials... Does my LAN fee get waived? :P
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

no, i can load wood in the neon too
latency

Post by latency »

Sweet rob. That would be very generous of you. I would LOVE a huge wickerman burning. if you bring pallettes thta would be perfect. i will bring the screws and tools :). do we have room for a burning wickerman zero ?
say one thta's 6ft tall ?
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

hahaha burning man

must be a pretty big back yard to keep that thing in controll if its 6Ft
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

latency wrote:Sweet rob. That would be very generous of you. I would LOVE a huge wickerman burning. if you bring pallettes thta would be perfect. i will bring the screws and tools :). do we have room for a burning wickerman zero ?
say one thta's 6ft tall ?
No worries. I can't wait to show you the copper pipe+hose... I don't use garden hose, I use the same hose for watercooling my computer... It makes way more intense colors than garden hose, and doesn't give off nasty stank smoke either... :)

And I wasn't really serious about waiving my LAN fee. Although had you said yes, then I probably would have been totally serious... :P :P :P
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

the burning rules at my place will be very libral, but only when I am around ok
Scald

Post by Scald »

Oh man. a wickerman would kick some serious ass
latency

Post by latency »

sweet. wickerman!

on another note, how is the place looking? lan in 3 days! :)
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

rob[GL] wrote:
Mobius wrote:ummmm, if we have a mass pumpkin carving contest uhhh... whos gonna clean it all up???? i'd say carve em at home, and clean up the mess on your own time and bring them to the LAN and we'll stack em close to the fire, anybody have a picnic table or 2?

firewood is financially taken care of by the lan fees unless somone can bring an ample amount, also copper and garden hose.. well, i can bring some copper from work i spose..
I've got a truck, so I can bring a load of wood if you like... I know a place that gives away free fire wood... It will most likely consist of pallettes and shit, but if that's okay I don't mind bringing it on the way to the LAN?

Also, mobius, remember the last time I came to see you at work? I picked up that 20 foot length of 3/4" copper... What did you think I ordered it for?
<3 Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805