HallowLAN 2006

Title says it all ...
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

bah... my 10x5.5 trailer, picks up a lot of wood, and does less damage to the environment with my little 4banger pulling it...

Don't be encouraging those environmental destroyers!!!!

:lol:

:P
Last edited by JohnyRico on Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Mobius wrote:<3 Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
:oops:
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Decker

Post by Decker »

Kids not on the list? I thought he would atleast be on the waiting list. Silly Kid is a Kid silly. Wow I wish I wasn't awake right now.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
latency

Post by latency »

Go back to sleep, he's #17.
latency

Post by latency »

JohnyRico wrote:bah... my 10x5.5 trailer, picks up a lot of wood, and does less damage to the environment with my little 4banger pulling it...

Don't be encouraging those environmental destroyers!!!!

:lol:

:P
i don't care who brings wood. maybe we will make JR since he is not dressing up. :) and he's better for the environment.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Hey, you made your bed, now you have to lay in it!!

And I have to have a mask... said zero. So I am dressing up! :P
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

^backpedalling
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

shh! :P
Decker

Post by Decker »

I can't find 2 pieces to my costume and it's pissing me off. I must find a hanging skeleton with individually moving fingers (not animatronic), the other piece is a little easier than that. But it's got to be adult sized. If anyone can give me advice on where I could get it before the LAN, I will be very grateful. I've tried Millenium, San Fransisco, and Spencers Gifts in West Ed. I also tried a bunch of random dollar stores I've come across in my travels.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Gomer wrote:I can't find 2 pieces to my costume and it's pissing me off. I must find a hanging skeleton with individually moving fingers (not animatronic), the other piece is a little easier than that. But it's got to be adult sized. If anyone can give me advice on where I could get it before the LAN, I will be very grateful. I've tried Millenium, San Fransisco, and Spencers Gifts in West Ed. I also tried a bunch of random dollar stores I've come across in my travels.
So. What is the second thing?
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Okay fine, if JR wants to be all economic and pull a trailer full of pallettes... Be my guest. Don't say I didn't offer.

And I'm still in charge of bringing copper pipe and hose. I'm estimating that I'll be able to manufacture approximately 25.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

You didn't offer... you were volunteered.
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

I did offer, I had every intention of bringing wood, even before I read this fucking thread.
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

uh huh, say what you will after the fact! lol.
Stoop

Post by Stoop »

How many other people dont want to know that Rob is "bringing wood"?