FS: Revo RC Nitro monster truck

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Mobius

FS: Revo RC Nitro monster truck

Post by Mobius »

$1800 invested no broken parts in its current condition

If you are interested in getting into the hobby, this is good for you, its a little up there in "difficulty" if you are a begenner, a more simple kit might be your bag, but if you want a challenge go for it, theres nothing wrong with the truck ive spent 3x as much making sure it works perfectly than running it, I don't have the patience to break in a new engine, nor the cash flow to race it. A big thing about this RC shit is you pretty much need your own transportation to play with these high end toys, this thing is meant for huge ass dirt jumps and offroad, doesnt seem right ripping it around on the street, and street bashing is bad for the drivetrain of a monster truck with huge tires.

To somone who knows the hobby well this deal is dynamite, if you take the time to set all the materials I have up you are getting the full value I spent and more.

I have this expensive toy sitting in the storage room and I don't have the time for a third hobby.

what you get includes...

Aftermarket: 2 rear brake kits(1 for parts) center diff kit, 2 high end aftermarket engines, 1 aftermarket installed, default engine in pieces.

All the neccecary shock oil, extra engine mounts, springs, all tools and materials needed for maintenance/wear and tear, youd get everything you need to keep it running unless you send it into a brick wall full speed, then its your problem, extra filters, 2 mufflers, stainless steel screw kit with about 3 of every screw you might need, many replacement parts.

Truck with aftermarket engine installed, fuel line needs to be replaced with thicker fuel line, engine is not yet broken in (brand new)

2 extra working engines

1 engine dissasembled

3 sets of tires

Radio, everything needed to run, and 20% nitro fuel a few litres...

Take it off my hands for $600 OBO

come check it out if you want
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
SCETR

Re: FS: Revo RC Nitro monster truck

Post by SCETR »

I already consulted the Oracle and she won't go for it. Damn, seems like a good deal though. I hope someone else in the group is able to take it off your hands.
Die in an intense laser fire.
Logicdropper

Post by Logicdropper »

If you wanna take $300 for it, I'll take it now....i know you are already offering a good deal but I want it, and that is all I have atm....figured I'd take a chance. EDIT* epic fail on grammar/punctuation
Dropping logic while you were in the nutsack.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

I can't justify $300

I spent $300 on the engine that is installed and hasn't even been worn in.

I'd rather let it take up storage space than give it away, sorry.
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Logicdropper

Post by Logicdropper »

I understand. Sorry if that came off insulting btw. I had to ask.
Dropping logic while you were in the nutsack.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Understood, but your offer is stillImage
-Mobius
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

I'm a bit of a Ferengi myself and have overvalued the toy

I'll take 400 bucks for it firm

Or will trade for a good quality road/mountain bike, not a fucking beater
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

did you put it on kijiji or some rc forums?
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Yep, put it on Kijiji... it'll get some hits I am sure.
Craigslist too.

edm.forsale in the newsgroups.

And if I were you, I'd put it $600 OBO instead of $400 Firm.