Cheap Hall/MegaFPS LAN

Title says it all ...
ratton

Re: Cheap Hall/MegaFPS LAN

Post by ratton »

sorry i couldn't make out there, the weather is great out side so i was called to work, and on top of that it is my birthday. on sat, .... things just come up.

have a great lan guys and gals
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Sitting hear at work wondering how things are going?
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Pretty fun .... lotsa Battlefield 2 and Battlefield Vietnam targets at this lan!!!

Oh and it was nice to see Latency come out to a Lan for once .... oh wait ....!!!
DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider[/size]
Decker

Post by Decker »

i keep getting screwed over as usual with installing games and than as soon as i finally get in. they shut down the server and move onto another game i haven't installed yet.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
ratton

Post by ratton »

any sup con fa
Decker

Post by Decker »

someone tried to get it going, but i didn't have my copy and nobody else had it installed.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
AlphaDrake

Post by AlphaDrake »

Gomer wrote:i keep getting screwed over as usual with installing games and than as soon as i finally get in. they shut down the server and move onto another game i haven't installed yet.
Sorry about that man. I only knew of it happening once to you, otherwise I would have gotten guys to stay in the servers longer.
Decker

Post by Decker »

haha, it's okay. it's a normal thing at lans. A lot of people got burned like that at GL lans. At least I didn't have to format for the full 3 days like I've known certain GLers to do. I feel I got off pretty lucky this lan. I got some good gaming in every once in awhile and met some cool people.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

lol...all I know is that next lan I think having a BF2 or maybe Call of Duty (whatever version) server running would be quite epic. I still love shooting choppers down with tanks and it makes people swear oh so colorfully!!!
DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider[/size]