GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Title says it all ...
Grapeman

Re: GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Post by Grapeman »

JohnyRico wrote:Beers???

Nah you got it wrong... First round.

Which is Beer and Wings!! :lol:
Hush you ... you got the tradition wrong. It is the first round for the person who organized this whole thing to begin with ....

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE@@@@@!!!!!

So for my first round I will have 4 pitchers of beer 3 Kieths Red and 1 Rickards White followed by 80 wings of the following flavors.

60 Salt and pepper
30 Barbecue
20 Suicide
40 Roasted Red Pepper
10 Honey Garlic

And if I choose to share them with Whyte, Kiriika, Latency, Dolphin, Touque, Fitty, and myself well I hold the right to have that option!!! :D

......................................and don't forget to tip your server!!! :mrgreen:

Just Kidding ... the tradition is you have to come out, drink some beer, eat some wings, enjoy some good conversation, get in on the dissing Dolphin antics, and you are pretty much in the GL wing eaters club!!! Traditionally Dolphin jokes include things about his love of dolphins, Japanese sea fisheries, Tuna, sexual preferences (and none women), and my personal favorite his mom (cause it is a Dolphin Touque double header). Study and come prepared!! :lol:
DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider[/size]
skyedemon

Post by skyedemon »

haha ok sounds good. No one has answered when/where however!
fittysix

Post by fittysix »

We're horrible procrastinators and don't usually decide the where until the day of
When is usually around 7-8pm wed though... (not this wed due to bi-weekly, the next one on May 5)
 /l、 SpammerAssassin is built on JBASH (Jason Bourne Again Shell)
(゚、 。7
 l、 ~ヽ   
 じしf_, )ノ
touque

Post by touque »

Grapeman wrote:........ and my personal favorite his mom (cause it is a Dolphin Touque double header). .......

Speaking of double headers your mom only charged for one of us last night and I'm feeling a bit guilty(and I can assure you we were worth a charge for each.....wait, maybe that's why we got a discount)
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

touque wrote:
Grapeman wrote:........ and my personal favorite his mom (cause it is a Dolphin Touque double header). .......

Speaking of double headers your mom only charged for one of us last night and I'm feeling a bit guilty(and I can assure you we were worth a charge for each.....wait, maybe that's why we got a discount)
You can just pay me directly since your ma wants to keep things seperate and not let me take the amount off her own bill!!! :D

skyedemon

Post by skyedemon »

do you guys have an irc channel, or just frequent the frag one?
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Ok, the eternal question......where we going this wednesday?
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

I shall not be partaking of this week's wingnite as I will already be going to a couple of events for my Ball Hockey team doing fund raising. SO yeah...I will have to have my beer and wings there.... :(

Lucky 13 on Whyte is having a Cinqo de Drinko and GET PUCK'd party this Thursday. Let me know if you wanna go...gonna be a hoot!!!

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Grapeman wrote:I shall not be partaking of this week's wingnite as I will already be going to a couple of events for my Ball Hockey team doing fund raising. SO yeah...I will have to have my beer and wings there.... :(

Lucky 13 on Whyte is having a Cinqo de Drinko and GET PUCK'd party this Thursday. Let me know if you wanna go...gonna be a hoot!!!
Screw you! You already have a PCUK thing on thursday! :)
GL wings on wednesday!
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Dolphin wrote:
Grapeman wrote:I shall not be partaking of this week's wingnite as I will already be going to a couple of events for my Ball Hockey team doing fund raising. SO yeah...I will have to have my beer and wings there.... :(

Screw you! You already have a PCUK thing on thursday! :)
GL wings on wednesday!
It is an obvious hint... he prefers his other Wings and Beer over our Wings and Beer... which means... why hasn't he mentioned this better place and had us go there?
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

awww..come on JR. I miss you too but to be honest I am kind of expected at these events since I wear that damn C on my jersey and since I am the one arranging for these sponsors to help out the team I kind of sort of have to show up!! :)

...........and on top of that 1 night every couple of weeks is all I am gonna do for imbibing. I am trying to lose the spare tire....not put air into it!!

touque

Post by touque »

Sooooooo - where?

I vote something a bit different....

Montana's lounge? (although I have no idea if their wings are any good or if they have a wing night - just making a suggestion)
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Hudson's again? Delicious wings were delicious.
fittysix

Post by fittysix »

I'll second the motion for Hudsons
 /l、 SpammerAssassin is built on JBASH (Jason Bourne Again Shell)
(゚、 。7
 l、 ~ヽ   
 じしf_, )ノ
Latency

Post by Latency »

The only thing shitty about Hudsons is the chauchy boys and the braindead (but pretty hot) girls. not that we socialize with them (thank goodness) but it kills the vibe for me. Just my 2 cents.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98