GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Title says it all ...
Latency

Re: GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Post by Latency »

Azrayel wrote:You guys just missed a lady walking around with free beer samples lol
nope, we caught em. wasn't too bad :) thanks for the good company yet again! and thx for saving those seats!
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Azrayel

Post by Azrayel »

Latency wrote:
Azrayel wrote:You guys just missed a lady walking around with free beer samples lol
nope, we caught em. wasn't too bad :) thanks for the good company yet again! and thx for saving those seats!
We got there just before 6, apparently that's when they open the back room so we got to ninja the seats
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

I ended up talking to Azrayel who told me you all left. See ... if it was Bo's WE would still be there having yet ANOTHER pint!! lol.

Okay I just tried the wings at The Flow lounge. They don't have a wing night and won't have one until closer to summer. Since they sponsor my team though appy's are 1/2 price so a bunch of us tried the wings. Orders 5 lbs for $25 (normally $50) and 5 of us couldn't finish them. They are HUGE, breaded and AWESOME!!! So I will be pushing for a wing night with these guys cause you just have to try them. And the sauced wings have actually alot of sauce on them. It looks like the old Bo's cook is at Flow now!! hehe
DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider[/size]
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

So, what's the agenda for tomorrow?
Latency

Post by Latency »

If Rochelle doesn't update the bowling thread by tonight, I would suggest Bo's as per usual :) but i might not make it out either .... so maybe don't count my vote.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Latency wrote:If Rochelle doesn't update the bowling thread by tonight, I would suggest Bo's as per usual :) but i might not make it out either .... so maybe don't count my vote.
Why wont you make it?? I am coming out ... :)

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

If we're not doing Bowling then my vote goes to Hudson's again. Delicious wings. nom
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

My vote would be down to a couple of options.

1) Brewhouse - I have cards from my ball hockey club that get me cheap beer (20% discount) and *FREE* drumsticks.

2) Flow Lounge - due to them being a sponsor of my team I am entitled to half price appetizers. They currently do NOT have a wing night but I can order a plate of 5 LBS of wings (up to 5 different flavors) for $25.00. I have tried to eat these with up to 5 other people. The first time there were only 4 of us and their was NO way in hell we even got through half of them. The last time their were 6 total and we just managed to eat them but were TOTALLY stuffed. **Basically what I am saying is if you want to know where the cook went that made the Bo's Pub (on Jasper) breaded wings and Bo's (in Millhood) breaded wings they went there. Oh and pints have a pretty good selection. Sure they have no Rickards Red but they have Kieths, Stella (STELLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAA) and lots of other selections.

A third option is we could all go party in Dolphin's mouth. Everyone's coming!! :D

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Bitch, you haven't even showed up to a Hudson's outing yet. :P
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Dolphin wrote:Bitch, you haven't even showed up to a Hudson's outing yet. :P
And neither have I. .... Also I think if I can even get a better deal for a wing night then what is available I am all for that as well. :)

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Grapeman wrote:
Dolphin wrote:you haven't even showed up to a Hudson's outing yet. :P
And neither have I. ....
Herp derp
Also I think if I can even get a better deal for a wing night then what is available I am all for that as well. :)
Not looking for the best deal. Looking for delicious wings.
Latency

Post by Latency »

Well, Flow sounds awesome. I really miss Bo's wings and if Flow has anything close to em, I'll be a happy camper.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Latency wrote:Well, Flow sounds awesome. I really miss Bo's wings and if Flow has anything close to em, I'll be a happy camper.
Not close .... actually better. Still I am not a fan of their honey mustard wings as they aren't as good as the old Bo's style but their barbecue or the hot wings (if baked) are awesome!!!

Azrayel

Post by Azrayel »

Sry I didnt update the thread because Mike called last wed and told us that it was said that we were bowling tomorrow :o

Edit: PS. If we dont go bowling, then I vote for the Canadian Brewhouse too!
Azrayel

Post by Azrayel »

So Gateway Lanes at 5:30 :D