GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Title says it all ...
Grapeman

Re: GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Post by Grapeman »

Dolphin wrote:Scott and Trina aren't gonna make it. Think I'll just stay in tonight.

Chad broke wing night.
It was mine to break. :)

Anyway it was a good time and I was happy to see everybody. JR, Mrs JR(lol), Trythis1 and friend, WHYTE, skeeter and myself were there.

Anyway two weeks from last night we will be at the same place. The wings are awesome!!!
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Grapeman wrote:It was mine to break. :)
You may have started it, but it was never yours.
I think with maybe one exception we've always had it on Wednesday and some people have already said Tuesday and Thursday will never work for them. You dropped in out of nowhere and changed the plans day-of and didn't ask if it worked for everyone, didn't give any notice, and now you're dictating that it's going to be that way from now on? It doesn't work that way. We've always talked it over and agreed about what GL wanted to do, not what Chad wants to do.

Wing night dies here. :(
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Well for you maybe but wing night will continue. Ciao!

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

You should re-name the thread from GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night to Chad's BI-WEEKLY Wing Night, since it's no longer about what GL wants.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Dolphin wrote:You should re-name the thread from GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night to Chad's BI-WEEKLY Wing Night, since it's no longer about what GL wants.
Now why would I do that? I think we had enough problems with individuals claiming they speak for all of GL. And who cant make it on a tuesday? You sir are neither your post count nor an accurate representation of GL. You, like me is simply a part of something greater which is GL. Lots of GL peeps were there last night and it is to bad you couldn't show but don't get prissy about it. I thought you grew out of that.

Now enough chatter of that. Who cant make it on a tuesday in two weeks?

Gwar

Post by Gwar »

Please repair wing night, was hoping to try and make it tonight.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Scott and fitty to name two. Scott will never be able to make it on Tuesday or Thursday.

And isn't "speaking for GL" exactly what you're doing? Instead of asking what people what they want you're dictating the time and place.
don't get prissy about it
I'm not prissy, I'm pissed off. You gave zero prior warning. You didn't ask anyone. You just dropped in and changed something we've been doing on a regular basis for a long time. And when I expressed concern about it your attitude is "oh well, Imma do what I want!" As a result, I, Scott, Trina, Gomer, fitty, and Gwar were all put out because you weren't considerate enough to plan or notify in advance. It was selfish as hell.
Last edited by Spyhop on Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Sorry muffin but the wings are really good there. Tell ya what....next time don't pick a place at the last minute and get preempted by my proposal. Nobody had said boo about when or where wing night would be this week so I did. You snooze you lose. I do apologize for the last minute thing though so now you have 2 weeks notice.

If tuesday is really gonna be a big issue we can move it back to wednesday but the wings are good man. Its all about the wings.........mmmmmmm wings. But we have to do a tuesday once in awhile cause the wings are really good.

Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Oh and I meant to say pissy not prissy. Damns spell check.

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

I have no problem paying more for wings just because we didn't make the wing night. I'm fine with trying Sherlock Holmes on a Wednesday. Just, you know, a little head's up.
Decker

Post by Decker »

I'm going to Bo's regardless if any of you guys are showing up. Today was a day from hell and I'm getting wasted. So if you want to hang out with drunk Gomer and friend. Show up if you want. That's right, I'm taking charge of Wednesday Wings Night.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

REMINDER: Tuesday night .... Sherlock Holmes at Caplilano. Planning to be there around 6ish and staying late (Midnight likely). Come one come all. In order to satisfy the other sycophants in this forum in two weeks hence we will move back to our regularly scheduled Wednesday night .... but the wings are mmm mmm good at Sherlock Holmes and the beer and wings are on special. (12$ pitchers of whatever they have on tap!!!).

So this week Capillano for those that can make it and in two weeks maybe Bo's?

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

I can't make it this week because I'll be at an Oilers game......but I thought you already said Sherlock would be a once in awhile thing?

If you cream your pants so much over Sherlock Holmes, why not go Wednesday so more people can come? I'm sure it won't break the bank to pay regular price for a plate or two of wings.
fittysix

Post by fittysix »

Due to random scheduling shens, I actually can make Tuesday and not wed this week... and actually can no longer make wed of any 2-weeks from this week.
I could however make wed of next week, and every 2-weeks after that. If we want wing night back on wed, would anyone be opposed to doing it on the 24th and continuing every 2-weeks from there (8th, 22nd, etc)?
 /l、 SpammerAssassin is built on JBASH (Jason Bourne Again Shell)
(゚、 。7
 l、 ~ヽ   
 じしf_, )ノ
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

fittysix wrote:Due to random scheduling shens, I actually can make Tuesday and not wed this week... and actually can no longer make wed of any 2-weeks from this week.
I could however make wed of next week, and every 2-weeks after that. If we want wing night back on wed, would anyone be opposed to doing it on the 24th and continuing every 2-weeks from there (8th, 22nd, etc)?
Yep..I will be on shift out at camp but we could change it to Tuesdays or Thursdays. So you coming this week?
Dolphin wrote:I can't make it this week because I'll be at an Oilers game......but I thought you already said Sherlock would be a once in awhile thing?

If you cream your pants so much over Sherlock Holmes, why not go Wednesday so more people can come? I'm sure it won't break the bank to pay regular price for a plate or two of wings.
Yep...once in awhile like every couple weeks or so!! JUST kidding ... but I did say two weeks ago that we would be going again this round on Tuesday and as you can see it works out that even Fitty can go. Unfortunlatey I can't go to Wednesday wing night this week due to a prior engagement unfortunately and since the Oilers don't play Tuesday and instead play @home on Wednesday I will assume you looked at the date wrong on your tickets.