Project X:Awakening! 300+BYOC LAN Aug 31-Sept 2!YYC

Title says it all ...
Project X

Re: Project X:Awakening! 300+BYOC LAN July 27-29th! 5k+ Swag

Post by Project X »

Hey Gamer,

I sent you a PM about this matter but I figured I would make a post in here as well.

I called up the owner (cell phone) and unfortunately he got side tracked with some personal issues. He did inform me that the tickets will be available for purchase tomorrow.

For your troubles I am going to provide you with a comped ticket and all you have to do is register for the LAN then i'll mark you as paid with my fancy ADMIN powers.

Other then that it looks like Sapphire tech will most likely be buying everyone some grub at the LAN but I am just confirming the details with the head honcho via email.
Project X is a Calgary LAN party event group.

Next Event:"Awakening!" July 27-29,2012 Tournaments,competitions & much more ProjectxLAN.com
Decker

Re: Project X:Awakening! 300+BYOC LAN July 27-29th! 7k+ Swag

Post by Decker »

That's more than I expected. Thanks for the free pass, Project X. I will be coming out barring any work emergencies. I also have 2 other friends lined up. I will see about some more.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Project X

Re: Project X:Awakening! 300+BYOC LAN Aug 31-Sept 2!YYC

Post by Project X »

Project X:Awakening is now Aug 31 – Sept 2. This is a due to a logistical issue we couldn’t work around. Good news: we’ve secured a new sponsor and tickets are now just $20! Deets at www.ProjectxLAN.com. Any questions, email info (at) projectxlan.com.
Project X is a Calgary LAN party event group.

Next Event:"Awakening!" July 27-29,2012 Tournaments,competitions & much more ProjectxLAN.com
Decker

Post by Decker »

Son of a... Really? Man, that was a lot of effort to get the end of the month booked off. Maybe I can move them to than.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Jesira

Post by Jesira »

I'm so hoping to see a good show up of Edmontonians to this event as we Calgarians come up the MegaFPS/GarageLAN and Fragapalooza. I will be there for sure unless I have to go to Ontario for business. Would really love to see more people from this group come if they can. I seriously can't wait for ProjextX! Please come fellow GL's!! And by the way thanks for accepting me into your group!
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Enhance your calm Gomer...go to your happy place!!!

:)
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Welcome Jess!!!
Die in an intense laser fire.