UT LAN

Title says it all ...
pinkdonut666

Re: UT LAN

Post by pinkdonut666 »

Gomer wrote:Any updates, Mel? Is it still happening or are you cancelling due to lack of interest. Because I'm still interested but would like a heads up if you plan on cancelling.
I'd agree... might be tuff for me to show, I'm sure I can, but at this point, with what is it 3 people? I might just assume its a no go...
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Mobius wrote:Theres alot of interesting people (usually the long term ones) who perform menial jobs for shit wage. I once worked with a guy who had a PhD in math and all he did was drive forklift and do grunt work, he told me that one day he just burned out and didn't want to do it anymore and wanted something easy, left the school he was teaching at and joined the blue collar gang.
There is a certain satisfaction in working with your hands, one of the jobs I enjoyed the most was working in a warehouse. I love what I do now, but you can't turn it off when you go home and it frays your life in a lot of ways that are hard to quantify.

If you've ever wondered why golf is such a popular sport in the white collar world it's because its hours and hours of manual work that fits your schedule. These guys just need to release the pressure and forget about what they do for a while.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

r337ard wrote:
There is a certain satisfaction in working with your hands, one of the jobs I enjoyed the most was working in a warehouse. I love what I do now, but you can't turn it off when you go home and it frays your life in a lot of ways that are hard to quantify.
I would have to agree. Even though I'm probably going to be working in the IT field, plans are to do mechanics and auto body for fun. there is something to be said about working with your hands...
2600K @4.6ghz, 16gb AMD 1600mhz, 2 HD6990's, Maximus IV extreme z68, SB x-fi titanium HD
Decker

Post by Decker »

Well, looks like I'm out. I got "volunteered" to work this weekend, god damn it...
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
pinkdonut666

Post by pinkdonut666 »

Gomer wrote:Well, looks like I'm out. I got "volunteered" to work this weekend, god damn it...
more like voluntold :P well... if thats the case this is probably done...
Decker

Post by Decker »

More like Volun-Shackled. They didn't tell me, they just clamped that bear trap onto my leg and chained it to my desk. Than said, see you next week.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Gomer wrote:More like Volun-Shackled. They didn't tell me, they just clamped that bear trap onto my leg and chained it to my desk. Than said, see you next week.
Finally ... they got my letters...but I didn't know your work would be the one to chain you up. Color me surprised!!!
Dolphins. The GAY sharks of the sea!!!

DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Gomer wrote:More like Volun-Shackled. They didn't tell me, they just clamped that bear trap onto my leg and chained it to my desk. Than said, see you next week.
If you had the financial security to leave an ice cold bucket of cocks on your desk for them to find on Monday it would be epic.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.