Edmonton's LAN Party Scene
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Social media bs about the 2 bike crashes last night 

If any of you want to talk shit about motorcyclists being idiots to your friends after seeing the news articles and thread discussions on fucking reddit, be my guest. But both incidents last night were close friends of mine and i was on the first ride and rejoined the group after splitting off and hearing what happened, and saw the aftermath of the other, the first one the Yaris drove across the 2 solids without signalling infront of the bike and hit his brake, yea the "bike struck the car", and then fucking global cunts do the old *nudge nudge wink wink* calling groat a racing track for adrenaline fucking junkies.

I went to the scene of the second accident and the skid marks were in the bikes lane, meaning the car was in his lane and hit him, not the other way around, thanks fucking global, for going to the scene and seeing exactly what happened and making articles that encourage confirmation bias.

So yea, if you hear some water bottle discussion about that shit, set the cunts straight please, I am tired of us bikers being fucking blamed by the media in every single accident no matter if were at fault or not.

Intel i7 930 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X54D-E | 6GB g.skill ddr3 | Radeon 5850hd + Zalman VF3000A Heatpipe VGA Cooler | Kingston SSDNow V Series Gen II | 64GBCoolermaster CM 690 II Advanced

Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:25 pm
Profile WWW

all I can say is, i never follow to close to a guy on a motor cycle, always give them a lot of space

Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:10 pm

I won't lie.

First thoughts on both, Speed is a factor... Sportbikes.

If you are saying other wise, I will respect you, and not spread my instincts on hearing of these crashes.

But that is how it goes and there is a reason for it, it happens that way far to often.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:08 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]