Core 2 Duo E6300 + Intel D965WHMKR Motherboard

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Your posts don't make sense. You fail at using BBcode. You have some odd fetish for fraggle rock. That's about all I got form your nonsensical ramblings. Sorry.
techie2

dumbass=dolphin

Post by techie2 »

Dolphin wrote:Your posts don't make sense. You fail at using BBcode. You have some odd fetish for fraggle rock. That's about all I got form your nonsensical ramblings. Sorry.
then your a fucking dumbass
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

I guess you got me dude. :roll:
techie2

shut the fuck up

Post by techie2 »

Dolphin wrote:I guess you got me dude. :roll:
blah blah blah stfu
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

last word contest
Scald

Post by Scald »

NIGGER
Captain Happy Pants

Post by Captain Happy Pants »

yo mama, *thread derail*
When you shower with clothes on it shows your crazy, when you shower nude it shows your nuts.
Captain Happy Pants

Re: offer!

Post by Captain Happy Pants »

techie2 wrote:
Dolphin wrote: ROFL. Y'know, I was talking to r337ard and he said, "You just know techie or rob is going to post in your thread bitching about your price".....so it was just a race to see who the asshole was going to be.
dolphin do you and reet after work pound each other in the ass cause holy fuck your like a little gang ruling these forums and if someone says something insulting one you both have to involve them into your homosexual gang banging of fraggle rock puppets.
I think r337's wife would have a problem with this. Well maybe not, maybe she would be pissed off cuz that is her job. I dunno. lol
When you shower with clothes on it shows your crazy, when you shower nude it shows your nuts.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

vect0r wrote:I really just wish he would go away.

:(
Never happen, apparently garage sale threads are troll food. He just comes back whenever he's hungry to vividly describe himself humping everyday objects while masturbating to kids cartoons.

Techie, you're a total waste of an explanation of how stupid you are. Next time you feel slighted or wronged by a post, do us all a favor and just chew more lead based paint off the door frame instead of posting to tell everyone how you feel and what makes you horny. We honestly don't care.

Your pal,
r337ard
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
latency

Post by latency »

You brought this on yourself Techie. I want to defend you but you but can't. Sure people are being .. mean .... but it was pretty insulting and ferengie-like offering $125 ... Least you could do was offer $125 in a more civilized fashion ... instead of freaking out. Maybe learn from this and move on :).
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

latency wrote:You brought this on yourself Techie. I want to defend you but you but can't. Sure people are being .. mean .... but it was pretty insulting and ferengie-like offering $125 ... .
Actually, this was insulting:
techie2 wrote:aye dolphin go fuck yourself and then when your done go behind your car and fuck your car in the muffler and after your done that go open a bottle of pepsi and fuck the bottle you smurf fucking fraggle rock lover i bet you masturbate to bucky o hare cartoons you fucking semen sampler!

I was trying to be nice about this but whatever you wanna ruin your own forum go ahead

dolphin do you and reet after work pound each other in the ass cause holy fuck your like a little gang ruling these forums and if someone says something insulting one you both have to involve them into your homosexual gang banging of fraggle rock puppets.!
The sad thing is, this is as civilized as some people get. Candidate for 87th trimester abortion much?
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

latency wrote:You brought this on yourself Techie. I want to defend you but you but can't. Sure people are being .. mean .... but it was pretty insulting and ferengie-like offering $125 ... Least you could do was offer $125 in a more civilized fashion ... instead of freaking out. Maybe learn from this and move on :).
It wasn't even so much the low offer that was insulting, it was the trying to convince me that that's all the hardware was worth.
techie2

Post by techie2 »

latency wrote:You brought this on yourself Techie. I want to defend you but you but can't. Sure people are being .. mean .... but it was pretty insulting and ferengie-like offering $125 ... Least you could do was offer $125 in a more civilized fashion ... instead of freaking out. Maybe learn from this and move on :).
reread the post i was nice about it they are the assholes and again the clique is back lol pull your dicks out of eachothers asses
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

techie2 wrote:again the clique is back lol pull your dicks out of eachothers asses
There are a number of new users who've gotten along in our "clique" just fine. Perhaps you should examine the reasons you're not fitting in as well as them. Who's more likely at fault in your situation? Everyone in GL....or just you?
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

I think $225 is a pretty reasonable price for product he's selling. The board is about $150 new, and the cpu is about $175 new, take off the "standard" 30% for it being used hardware... And his asking price of $225 is right on the ball.

As Latency said, it might be a little high for GL'ers, who sometimes expect a little too much.

ps- r337 can kiss my ass. presuming that i would come into the thread and ferengi up dolphins pricing. dolphin and i don't get along when it comes to 99% of issues... but he's not a fucking idiot when it comes to hardware and appropriate pricing.
I was GL!
I am 780!