Fragapalooza 2k8?

Title says it all ...
Spyhop

Re: Fragapalooza 2k8?

Post by Spyhop »

AlphaDrake wrote:
Fraga Site wrote: Fragapalooza 2008 Registration 2008-03-03 09:43:23 Sphincter

Well its almost time! We are looking to open registration last week of this month so keep checking back or register on the forums and you will be e-mailed when registration is about to open.

We are very excited this year as we have some new staff members and new senior volunteers that have some great new ideas. This year is gunna kick some ass so help us spread the word!

Cheerz!
WooO!
First GLer on gets to tap James' mom!

Speaking of James.....will the Fraga-emo crew finally realize the fun they're missing out on this year, or will it be "Fraga sucks, *cut cut cut*" as usual? :D
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

as usual.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

I'll go if somone sends me pics of the faces of the guys who ganged up on Native Ninja

It will be my first and last fraga 8)
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
ixion

Post by ixion »

if im going i wont be going to play this year, Some of the gte shit fell thru, bascially TFG owes me some fucking money from 4 years ago and i figured it was about time he pay me back, and he's being a fag about it so yea, i kinda pissed everyone else off becuz of my collecting methods.
I gave him a few choices but he cried to my sister, and she got involved in a man's problems and can't understand. Im hoping he reads this so everyone can see what kind of a "man" he is lol. All anyones needs to know i lent him some cash when he was down and out, now i kinda need it because his promise was empty, and i was kinda nice in not collecting it for as long as i did, but when i asked for it i was basically it not so many words told to fuck off and threatened that the cops would be called on me lol, so there ya have it.
Last edited by ixion on Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

ixion wrote:if im going i wont be going to play this year, Some of the gte shit fell thru, bascially TFG owes me some fucking money from 4 years ago and i figured it was about time he pay me back, and he's being a fag about it so yea, if im going i wont be playing games lol, and i kinda pissed everyone else off becuz of my collecting methods.
wft

try to make sense

-

I am owed money from soneone. I am not going to play games. huh?
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
ixion

Post by ixion »

figure it out, WTf do people do when they go to fraga lol, u dont need to know all the details, just know thats he is a bitch that can't pay back his old debts.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

y hello thar dharma. Haven't seen you for a bit. Welcome back. :mrgreen:
LiViD

Post by LiViD »

Allow me to reiterate what Ixion is saying: Taking a baseball bat to someones kneecaps. :mrgreen:
Alienware M17xR3 :: i7-2720QM :: 8GB PC3-10600 :: GTX 485M @ 580M :: Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1
Japanese Proverb: Bird never make nest in bare tree.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

UUUAUGHHHHGHGHHHGHGH

GET TO DA CHOPPA
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

ixions gangsta
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

ixion wrote:figure it out, WTf do people do when they go to fraga lol, u dont need to know all the details, just know thats he is a bitch that can't pay back his old debts.
So, he needed the money to spend on the strippers across the street right? Maybe buy their favors and perhaps get a little on the side.
Die in an intense laser fire.
ixion

Post by ixion »

actually if anyone knows me, probably not too many, i lend money to people who are i need or toward better oneself, . IF he was gonna use it for strippers or drugs or whatever, i would of never lent it to him i would of got them myself and shared lol. Under the certain circumstances that i did let him stay at my pad for the time of this and putting up with his shit, i figured Wow i must be a pretty good friend to let him do all that, Then to 4 years later and not a word msg me at all, friendship with any of these people kinda expired, Ya maybe we get together once a year, Sure when i talked to him last , i kinda insulted him, but it wasn't outright enuff that he could try and tell me how it is. When in all actuality i knew wtf was going on his his life and he aint doing too fucking bad right now, Therefore i can ask for the old favor Returned. Not fucking likely i guess, either no recollection of ever a event happening or saying such things as" ill give you half" (right there shows you remember). Anyways YOu say you need to listen to your gf and Stick up for yourself and by doing so you threaten to call the cops on me, this is what type of friend i guess, i had even offered to let someone else get it for me if he didn't wanna see me. This is the place i know he will read becuz i am banned from my own forums basically, and he has me on ignore on msn. I want him to know when i see him next, to be prepared to deal with what you reap and i will shut that big trap of his and get the Gf's cock outa his mouth.

And ya i am trying to piss him off where it matters to his online life besides the fact i don't give a fuck , tho it may not be too much money, its the point. I won't let people shit talk me after they owe me, its just fortunate this time i know him. I got fucking 2 guys that can lay claim to this too, and one lived with him, so don't worry fatboi, i am prepared for anything you wanna try.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

i still laugh when i see that pic of r33t and TFG at paintball

u can totally feel the love in that pic
Latency

Post by Latency »

I know each year I ponder the thought, and then lose interest. This year is the same. If I do go, it will be for just the weekend. I am more serious than usual though. The lack of LANs is a little depressing and I am itching to see everyone again.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

I say us "as usual" group, have a ninja lan that weekend. :D