Selling the DEVmobile :(

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

r337ard

Re: Selling the DEVmobile :(

Post by r337ard »

Deviant wrote:Yah when I have it listed for $4900 and people come see it, drive it, they like it but then lowball me like $3000 I get kinda pissed. I mean how the f&$k am I supposed to drop 2 grand off my price?? You gonna suck my wang? I noticed certain ethnic types lowballing me too. I mean I am willing to bend a bit but you gotta meet me halfway know what I mean?

But got a few people coming today, in the rain, so keep your fingers crossed for me all....

DEV
I'll meet you half way, $2500.

I kid, I kid. If it's still around when I get back to E-town I'll consider buying it, it looks like a damn nice car for that kind of money.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

The last time I went to look at a car for $5000... I lowballed the guy with $3000... He ended up selling me the car for $3750...
I was GL!
I am 780!
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Yes I will have it all clean and a full tank of gas for ME TO POOP ON!!!! Actually I think it is sold. I do not have money in hand BUT since my cousin said he would buy it for "x" amount of dollars, just heading to the bank, I can 90% say it is sold...but ya never know. Of course I am surprised Mobius didn't buy it or find me a deal, I could have gotten my ten bones back from him, LOL...jk man.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

I held onto your 10 for a while and you got shipped off the 71 route or some shit!
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

Yah the next 2 mornings I drove that POS and no moby....gonzo...like took his 10 bucks and fled to MEXICO!!!!!!!! Yah I took a new shift cause I hate to go downtown. I was drinking it up in the soccer center one night and a few guys from your team came in, but didn't see you so I bailed. Jesus I sound like some frickin' cheap ass stalking you for 10 bucks. I am sure I will see u when I see u so no rush. Perhaps when you start over with me and a buddy in WoW. Starting over as we both want to try diff classes but no one we know wants to as well, maybe you?

Anywho way off topic so buy my car we will call it even.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

dono about wow bro maybe if its a couple of hours every other day or somethin

im renting out a soccer center arena every sunday starting this sunday hopefully organizing a sticks in the middle style rec game u in?
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

What time? I would go but man sometimes when you guys organize shit like this less than half the people show up. That being said IF you got good numbers and two goalies and you play after 4 I am in...

Also I doubt we are going to make the playoffs so if you need a goalie and maybe a few ore bodies I know I can grab one guy, me and a goalie fo shooo.

Lemme know.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

this time its not practice at all, its just for fun/sticks in the middle and anyone can come, if i could find u on facebook id invite you to the group
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

I'm on there...my real name is,

Pwn D. Yomomma but my friends call me asshole. I'll check and add u as I think grapes has me on his??
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

u know i was gonna pay u back but u just had to bring my momma into it
Deviant

Post by Deviant »

S O L D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Car in gone...