GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Title says it all ...
Spyhop

Re: GL BI-WEEKLY Wing Night

Post by Spyhop »

Passing on the message. :)
Joe's at Bo's for wings tonight with Megan if anyone wants to pay him a visit.
Latency

Post by Latency »

Thanks Dan! Sorry for the short notice guys. It was a spontaneous decision. I was playing torchlight and realized 6 hours passed and i needed to get out of the house.
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Next Wednesday dude...Wild Wings on Calgary Trail. Yep....kids can go there too!!!
DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider[/size]
Decker

Post by Decker »

It's a good thing they have things other than wings because it sucked there. At least I know I will probably be able to go. Depends if I almost die, again.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Alright ... Whyte and Tamz are goin to Vegas on Wednesday...so they want to do something tomorrow night.

Well ... I will be in town so I am in!!!

Who else?

Decker

Post by Decker »

Where to? Wild Wings still?
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
Latency

Post by Latency »

Kids and I are sick :(
Intel Celeron 300A @ 500Mhz / Epox Mainboard / 64MB PC100 SDRAM / 3DFX Voodoo 2 / 19" Viewsonic @ 200Hz / 150GB WD Velociraptor / Lian-Li Case / Windows 98
Decker

Post by Decker »

No wings night on Wednesday anyways. It was yesterday. Whyte and Kirika had to go to the "Canadian Mexico" today so we all went to Julio's Bario yesterday.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Next Wednesday - July 27th.

Canadian Brewhouse - North side.
6/7 PM.

The reason the north side...cause Jeremy and Duane and even ol Angus will be there. They all live on the north side and I am not sure but methinks Duane and Angus are heading to parts unknown after. Dont know the story part of the story or the full story ... just a snippet....

Some come ... eat, drink ... etc.

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Why don't they come down south?
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Dolphin wrote:Why don't they come down south?
The same reason you won't go north, it's a giant pain in the ass.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

YES!

Fuck driving in, through, around or near Edmonton...

The roads with 8 inch potholes in the worst places, the soccermoms in crossovers who think a "baby on board" emblem is an excuse to fuck other motorists over, meatheads in oversized pickups (which there are in st paul) and pencil neck zit faced punk bitches in riced up hunks of junk with mufflers you could fit your fist into driving up and down Yellowhead causing chaos because they think they're F1 material & hidden speed traps at bottoms of hills on whitemud.

every time i drive through Edmonton I am reminded of my sentiment that humans have stopped evolving since survival of the fittest became a nonfactor.
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

r337ard wrote:
Uncalled for sir...I am sure his cell mate didn't consider him a giant pain in the ass no matter what .....

I know it is a pain ... but I drive south or north anyways. Still like Wild Wings (damn blue cheese options) and Bo's although Bo's is long overdue. I guess even old Skewtrr is gonna come to wings next Wednesday to. Damn near a BCOM reunion....well of all the cool people anyway!!! ;)

JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

I been long over due for some wings.
But Mcdonalds down here 20 nuggets for 4.99 and "Spicy Buffalo" dipping sauce, it has been holding me over!
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Grapeman wrote:
r337ard wrote:
Uncalled for sir...I am sure his cell mate didn't consider him a giant pain in the ass no matter what .....

I know it is a pain ... but I drive south or north anyways. Still like Wild Wings (damn blue cheese options) and Bo's although Bo's is long overdue. I guess even old Skewtrr is gonna come to wings next Wednesday to. Damn near a BCOM reunion....well of all the cool people anyway!!! ;)
so Dolphin can't make it then? :mrgreen:
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805