HallowLAN 2006

Title says it all ...
Toumai

Post by Toumai »

Shit. No room.

Well if any spots open, pencil me in.

Not having constant internet access sucks sometimes.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

space should be ok for about 20 people, the 21st person or more in is gonna have to set up in funny areas

I went and measured the house and all the desks, and I proudly present the help layout the lan kit. The idea is to get everyone downstairs with a reasonable level of comfort, but fear not, if it does not work out well when we setup, we will open up a few spots upsatirs to garentee it works

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
design your own layout, all the objects are measured at 1 inch = 1 pixel
the blue desks do not actually exist, but they represent single user desks I am sure we will find

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here is my suggested layout

here is and alt design for more than 21 people, but not the greatest seats for the extras

rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

love the smilies
Scald

Post by Scald »

haha
now THOSE are some close quarters
latency

Post by latency »

rob[GL] wrote:I want in. Seeing as how I spent the entire time at Fragapalooza working on my MDG computer, I am really hurting for some actual LAN partying. I haven't played games in months, too much work. My UT2004 will be rusty but I would love to 1v1 latency... New forums are pretty slick shit too.

Since you're giving oldschool lanners preference, and I've been around for about 5 years, I'd also like to get Kina's name on the list if possible...
Well, like I said, I don't want douchebags at this LAN. However, this will be a decision left for mob and zero since they are hosting this thing.
Last edited by latency on Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
latency

Post by latency »

Also, profits of this LAN will not go to the Stollery. They will go to Mob and Zero to do what they please. I had no right to decide what happens with the funds. When I host my own LAN, I will do the charity thing. You guys (mob and zero) should also decide if 15$ is too much to charge ppl. I initially overcharged a little so we can make a decent contribution to a charity. I assume 5$ per person is enough to cover power if that's the route you guys wanna go.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

latency wrote:
rob[GL] wrote:I want in.
Well, like I said, I don't want douchebags at this LAN.
I LOL'd.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

latency wrote:When I host my own LAN, I will do the charity thing.
Not to be argumentative (LOL coming from me) but just charge what you need to charge for lans. Donations to charity I can take care of at my own discretion. ;)
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

Dolphin wrote:
latency wrote:When I host my own LAN, I will do the charity thing.
Not to be argumentative (LOL coming from me) but just charge what you need to charge for lans. Donations to charity I can take care of at my own discretion. ;)
Indeed... /signed
latency

Post by latency »

Yep, I just thought us lanners could do something good, for a good cause. it's easy to pay $10 for a weekend of lanning, and it adds up to a nice donation for a good cause. But yeah, obviously everyone has a different view on charities in general, hence why I changed it.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
latency

Post by latency »

huh?
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

r337ard

Post by r337ard »

JR gets it.
Why does this thread have almost 3000 views tho?
Scald

Post by Scald »

wow, thats messed up