Computer For Sale

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

entune

Computer For Sale

Post by entune »

So i'm doing alot of travelling and don't have room to be hauling my pc everywhere i go which is why I have come to the conclusion that I may as well sell what I won't be able to use.

Abit Fatality MotherboardProduct Link(no lies it is the best motherboard i've had to date)

Operton 170 duel core 2.0Ghz(One of the best 939 cpus, very good for overclocking as said in forums but i haven't tried yet, I upgraded to it only 3 months ago)

EVGA 7800GT CO (co is for copper heat sink)Product Link

2 gigs of ram
512x2 pc3200 400mhz
512x2 pc? 333mhz
using 2 differant speeds of ram forces them to be both run at 333 but I got the 333 ram in a cheap deal and it actually made things run faster overall.

60gig 7200rpm ide hard drive for your windows instal (i'm keeping my hard drives as i still want everything on them)

dvd burner (black of course)

Antec Sonata II case but I put some stickers on it and there are a few scratches, I put a fan controller in the from of it aswell which obviously can be taken out.

OCZ 450watt power supply with detachable cords, box is shiny chrome and runs nice and quite. Some said that would not be enough power...some were wrong as I have 5 hard drives hooked up and have had no issues at all.

I have Boxes for basically everything if you want them.

725$ is my price which I think is Fair but feel free to object. I will try and check here but email'n me at Grey_85@hotmail.com is best

edit: sry no pics right now because i have no cam, will get them asap.
Last edited by entune on Sun May 06, 2007 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

if your willing to part out I will take the motherboard, cpu and video card.
entune

Post by entune »

i'm willing to part out if your taking those 3 yes but It would be nice if you also wanted the good ram in it aswell, i'll keep the 333mhz.
$510 for cpu vid mobo ram

O and I realized that I priced it too high.

725$
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

I'll give you an answer by thursday. Don't worry about holding off for me, if you find another seller go for it.
TFG

Post by TFG »

If he takes those parts, how much would you want for the ram and power supply... i could use the spare ram and supply
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

nah I changed my mind man, sorry about the late reply.