FS: Stuff

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Scald

FS: Stuff

Post by Scald »

Well I now have a bunch of stuff to get rid of, all of this is best offer because honestly I have no idea what to charge, and if you need it then make a fair offer and its yours

ASUS A8R-MVP Motherboard (has USB problems with too many devices aka G15 but otherwise fine) Socket 939

Opteron 144 (Single Core 1.8 GHZ, overclocked to 2.9 GHZ on one occasion for a suicide shot, 2.4 GHZ normally

1 GB PC3200 RAM (2x512 MB, 3-3-3-8 latency, its generic but it works)

X1900 Crossfire Master card (I suspected it to be the cause of system instability in my new rig but it was actually ram, so I now have this thing sitting around in a static bag, works fine, i have the dongle for it as well so it can run dual monitors if you dont run crossfire)

Nikao 450W Power supply (I wouldnt run anthing too great on it, but it ran my old system with an X1900 and overclocked opteron without a hitch for nearly 2 years)

Generic 400W Power Supply (I got it bundled with a case I bought, output is probably closer to 300W)

1 Black Windowed case (If you've seen my at any lans this is the case I was using)

1 Black case (cost me 20 bucks, if you want it then its free, because i've had it sitting in my room for over a year!

1 Scythe Ninja cooler (includes mounts for S939 and S775 or whatever intels desktop socket is): This thing is the behemoth I've ran for about a year, kept things nice and cool, only one fan clip for it though not sure where you are supposed to get the second for a dual fan setup (I'm guessing you could ghetto it up with twist ties)

If I have anything else I find I'll post it in here, if you want anything PM me or post in this thread