RTS LAN III aug 31-Sept3 ( long weekend lan)

Title says it all ...
techie2

I'm there!

Post by techie2 »

I'm there... i need a monitor if you don't mind so i can avoid the 21 inch crt thanks
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

should be able to get scetre and techie a monitor, that ends my supply of monitors however
Scald

Post by Scald »

If all goes well I should be able to make it
Ryzzen

Post by Ryzzen »

We should discuss a few more games hey guys?

I will be bringing a 17" samsung flatron that I am going to use for the weekend, and then donate to the LAN gear, meaning I will leave with Zero and Mob if thats cool with them.

BTW I thought AOE 2 was fun as hell, maybe another game or 2 of that?

And IMHO no C&C3.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Yeah, C&C 3 sucked, the thing about RTS is the learning curve, if we all play those of us who play it all the time will stomp those of us who dont, so lets try and have a tournament, and then a guitar and techno making contest at the end to decide who is king of the world.
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
techie2

age of empires.....

Post by techie2 »

hmmm you mean supreme commander!!!!!!!!!
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

i like Sup-com, Empire earth, aoe2 and starcraft
Apple

Post by Apple »

hehe.. can the apple of doom come?
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

absolutly, most of do not play trouney style at our lans, but i am interested playing both styles in sup com ( rush vs big game )

this will be a small lan btw

now if i just can get Id1iot to come.... i would like to see how he responds to your play
Apple

Post by Apple »

ahh cool :D ill see if i can make it
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

if anyone is wondering what the prizes are, its just some athlon cooler, a intel/foxconn back pack, and "MAYBE" the foxconn p35A motherboard

this is just shit i won at frag that i can not use
Apple

Post by Apple »

i wish there was alot more attendance for the tourney though, the fraga tourney was definately fun and while none of my games were marginal i was nervous
SCETR

Post by SCETR »

Wow, Apple is coming cool. I will be able to brush up on my 1 vs 1 ranked game now. Hopefully I will last longer than 11 minutes this time.

So far, it looks like I will bring the system on Friday night, but Saturday I might have to do some work in the yard and then come back again.

BTW Apple did you put those 2 8800GTX's you won in SLI mode?
Die in an intense laser fire.
Apple

Post by Apple »

no.. i tried out the gts, and i just finished putting in the gtx, honestly both cards are so good u cant tell teh difference, especially for the type of games i play (RTS)... im giving away the GTS to my cousin in Toronto since hes kinda poor and has some ghetto stuff going on.

i had to buy a new powr supply for my gtx and my motherboard isnt SLi ready..

unfortunately i did not know that much about computers till this year before fraga so my computer is actually HP model with new videocard and new powersupply now :P

and yeah, ill improve your 1v1 ranked for sure! im honestly looking forward to some 1v1 ranked because i cant find anybody to play on the ladder, nobody has high enough rating :(
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

SCETR wrote:Wow, Apple is coming cool. I will be able to brush up on my 1 vs 1 ranked game now. Hopefully I will last longer than 11 minutes this time.

So far, it looks like I will bring the system on Friday night, but Saturday I might have to do some work in the yard and then come back again.

BTW Apple did you put those 2 8800GTX's you won in SLI mode?
good plan, just set up the whoel weekend, and just come when you can