Core 2 Duo E6300 + Intel D965WHMKR Motherboard

Got used crap for sale? Peddle it here.

Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

rob[GL] wrote:ps- r337 can kiss my ass. presuming that i would come into the thread and ferengi up dolphins pricing.
Oh cmon, you do have somewhat of a reputation for being a price policeman. :)
latency

Post by latency »

techie2 wrote:
latency wrote:You brought this on yourself Techie. I want to defend you but you but can't. Sure people are being .. mean .... but it was pretty insulting and ferengie-like offering $125 ... Least you could do was offer $125 in a more civilized fashion ... instead of freaking out. Maybe learn from this and move on :).
reread the post i was nice about it they are the assholes and again the clique is back lol pull your dicks out of eachothers asses
I stand by what I say. Here is a civil way of offering.
Well Dolphin, the hardware is a little dated and I think the price is a bit high. The CPU compares to an Athlon 4800 (which is fairly cheap on todays market). Also the mainboard is pretty basic and dated as well. I'll tell ya what, PM me and maybe we can negotiate a price we can both be happy with.
Instead you hop on here telling Dolphin how the mainboard is nothing special and he is asking far too much. Basically calling him on trying to rip ppl off, which he's not. You didn't think, do any research on retail costs, and tried to type as fast as you can without thinking anything through. It's like going in for a job interview. You can be all drugged up on reddalin and be like "Look fucker, give me a job, I'll start right now and do good work, but you have to pay me $100 per hour. Take or leave it!". Will ya get the job? Probably not. Instead you could approach it more civil and maybe possibly get what you want or something reasonably close where both parties can be happy. Instead, you now look like a fool. "GL" isn't against you for no reason. Cause and effect.

p.s - And you shouldn't assume all of GLers agree that you are a tard. Most of GL hasn't said shit to you, only a select few.
Last edited by latency on Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
latency

Post by latency »

I DO think people are picking on ya for basically anything now, but that's cause they are sick of it. If you were a generally respected person on GL, I don't think this thread would have turned out this way. So yeah, if you want any hopes of getting in this "clique", start thinking about your actions and maybe learn how to properly interact with people online and in general. If not, no worries. I don't think it worth your time trying hard to be a part of a group that has peoples "dicks in each others asses". Actually, that's far from the truth. We argue more than we have anal sex, just ask robbbbbb.
touque

Post by touque »

r337ard wrote: humping everyday objects while masturbating to kids cartoons.

WTF???? - What's wrong with that?
Maleboligia

Re: ant fucker

Post by Maleboligia »

techie2 wrote:
I will never go away cause if my presence bothers you then fuck I will be here forever just to piss you off.
*CRACKS KNUCKLES*

Ok.

I did read this post and I think that Dolphin is being fair. HEAR THAT? I am AGREEING with Dolphin!!! :)

Techie2 you showed remarkable development in using more than the 6 words you used to have in your vocabulary. I know your mom must have told you that you were special when she walked you to the short bus every morning in high school but you mathematical skills leave something to be desired.

Maybe it's just me but when you are grouped in a category(and you alone are grouped with him) with robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb, it's a bad sign. Time to really reflect on whether you should be on here or even breathing for that matter.

Btw, I don't miss you from Blood Reign, your stupid ass msg's every time you leveled made me actually wish some of the allies on our server would fucking kill you. No not your character in WoW, YOU. In he real world, something you have a loose grasp upon.

Instead of being an asshole, why not be mature? Here is what an example of an intelligent answer might look like

"Dolphin, I think your price is a bit high, are you willing to go a bit lower on it?"

or in your vocabulary

"Me no like price, how about less?"

I have not bitched at anyone for a long time on here, and I don't plan on returning to my "old ways" but this was an unusual circumstance.

If GL is this "clique"y place then WHY THE FUCK DO YOU READ THE POSTS? JUST. WALK. AWAY.

Nobody makes you come here, you choose to, just like it is my choice to call you an utter fucking moron.

That's my 2 cents.
Spyhop

Re: ant fucker

Post by Spyhop »

Maleboligia wrote:I did read this post and I think that Dolphin is being fair. HEAR THAT? I am AGREEING with Dolphin!!! :)
A short time ago I experienced a chilling sensation.....like someone walking over my grave. It must have been when you were typing this. :shock:
:P
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Price police I can be.

Used to be the grammar police, but that didn't work out so well, needed something to fill my time.

;)

heh

seriously though, dan, good luck selling your stuff... it's good entry level hardware, and a very, very reasonable price.
I was GL!
I am 780!
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

I got on offer of 200, just waiting for the guy to call me.
techie2

what

Post by techie2 »

i didn't even bother wasting my time reading just cause your not worth my time you I only have a problem with a select few of GL which i will refer to the group as the ass fuckers since you guys even admit to it.. thanks latency it's good you can admit to it and it's just time befor dolphin and reet fess up to it also.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

Fess up to what? Thinking you're a douche because you act like a douche? I thought I made that clear already.
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

all the faggots came to this thread and had a gay orgy
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
latency

Post by latency »

Now, officially, yes.
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

Mobius wrote:all the faggots came to this thread and had a gay orgy
We've been waiting all day for you to show up.

Techie, get your thick as a brick head out of your latent homosexual ass please. kthx.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

Mobius wrote:all the faggots came to this thread and had a gay orgy

hahahah
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

giant free for all flame war is now known as, lemon party
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805