HallowLAN 2006

Title says it all ...
latency

Post by latency »

I'm sorry rob. It's my fault for letting your online asshole persona get to me. It's my problem and I need to figure out better ways to deal with it. You can't change people, but you can change your own outlook and feelings. Me being an asshole back isn't gonna make you change, it'll just fuel the fire. *truce*

I gotta be truthful, I'm not really looking forward to the games as much as I am just hangin out at this LAN ....
Last edited by latency on Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

latency wrote:It's my problem and I need to figure out better ways to deal with it.
It's okay latency. rob is everyone's problem. :lol:
JohnyRico

Post by JohnyRico »

^^

Indeed! /signed!

:P
Lucid

Post by Lucid »

LAN! FUCK YEAH!
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

As long as we're all being genuine and open and mature... I realize I can be a giant cock (no pun intended)... That's why when I re-registered for this forum, I tried to be a little more... couth? I've tried to be helpful, and pleasant.

As I stated already...

I don't feel like I'm better than anyone else at GL, and I don't feel like I deserve to be put on the list and have somebody else axed... I don't want to take anyones spot... I was just hoping there would be a way to make some more room...

I don't think I've missed Hallowlan for the past few years, it's one of my favorites.

I had a great time at Fraga, but didn't play any games, and Latency wasn't there, and lots of other oldschool lanners weren't there. So an oldschool lan is exciting for me.

Anyways, even if there isn't room for me to bring my big ass conroe, I'll come without my comp just to see everyone.
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

hotbox roys room kekekeke
Stoop

Post by Stoop »

I might drag my ass down just for the movie.
kid652

Post by kid652 »

Never mind....
Last edited by kid652 on Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keith 'Kid652' Maceyocski

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

traitor
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

kid652 wrote:Take my name off the list, I have found another LAN party on the same weekend.
May I have your spot?

Also, I have 2 great movies to bring to the LAN...
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

rob[GL] wrote:
kid652 wrote:Take my name off the list, I have found another LAN party on the same weekend.
May I have your spot?

Also, I have 2 great movies to bring to the LAN...
1. Back of the line jackass
2. He isn't even on the list, he is on the backup list
latency

Post by latency »

since we are 2 weeks away, I think we need zero to post the addy so I can update the main page. We also need to know what our capacity is so we can add more ppl to the list if possible. I know we have Toumai, Fitty, and Rob among a few others that want to come.
PyroPete

Post by PyroPete »

After all is said and done, more is said than done. - Aesop (620 BC - 560 BC)
latency

Post by latency »

Thanks pete. I updated the front page.
Decker

Post by Decker »

Holy cow, I live like 1 block north west of them, i can see my house when I zoom in as much as I can.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.