HallowLAN 2006

Title says it all ...
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

I saw the cord you're talking about last time we lanned, so I'm all for the idea. They're kickass LAN extension cords, pretty much perfect for what we do. I know they're fairly expensive as well, so it would probably be best to buy one or two more out of the LAN fund.

Are you thinking $10 each, and buying 2-3 cords or something?
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

I'm just wondering why we don't keep the lan cost the same, $15, and then take $5 from everyone's cost to buy lan equipment... Then use the remaining $10 for power, water, heat, other bills and stuff...
Decker

Post by Decker »

Can I request an updated guest list. I'm trying to track it myself but filtering through 12 pages of people joining and quitting sure gets confusing. Plus I'm not getting any of Mob's or Zero's private messages so I can't really track the list. Or are you guys planning on releasing an updated list closer to the event?

*edit*
I could also make a donation so you could get those wires earlier, I'll try and bug Grapes for your phone number. If you don't get a call by the time you read this drop me a PM.
I'm a man. I do manly things. Like drink vodka straight, while doing 1 armed chin-ups, and punching baby bunnies. All at the same time.
ratton

Post by ratton »

i dont mind paying 15 for a lan, if it is being used to buy stuff for the lan and that. and i love that there internet at these lan " right" hell 15 i really good price
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

Just so everybody knows, I left a message with Latency the other night, and I wanted to let everybody else know that I have a few movies to bring to this years HallowLAN that I'm sure will be fucking classics...

Aside from Army of Darkness, which I think we HAVE to watch every year... I'll be bringing;

1. Pot Zombies http://imdb.com/title/tt0466392/
2. City of Rott http://imdb.com/title/tt0839762/
3. Shapeshifter http://imdb.com/title/tt0473393/

The first, Pot Zombies, I think that Lucid, James, Fiber, Latency, and anyone else who indulges should enjoy... It's only approximately 45 minutes long, and looks like it was filmed with a handy-cam... It's fucking brutally low-budjet, but good for a million laughs, and maybe some of Mobius' commentary...

The second, City of Rott, is a really fucking wicked animated movie about an old geezer clutched to his walker, along with his trusty dogg, who go around fighting Zombies... It'll be classic for sure...

And last, but not least, Shapeshifter, a movie sooo fucking bad, that all you can do is enjoy it... I had some GL'ers over to watch it at my place a few months back, and it was awesome...
ratton

Post by ratton »

cool

ooo just becease i dont think i said this, i want to come to this lan
kid652

Post by kid652 »

I thought I covered it when I asked if you and I could LAn in a tent in the back yard...
Keith 'Kid652' Maceyocski

Kid652@gmail.com
penguinkm@hotmail.com
r337ard

Post by r337ard »

If there are 6 more spaces, then you guys shouldn't have to worry. But remember you're still new here and the last spots are reserved for old school lanners. Hallowlan is a tradition.
A limited supply of surprisingly, as this homeboy is poised for the big time. Sweet and pure like a honey coated nun, SOULS well sure he funky in the 70s.
touque

Post by touque »

Hmmmm...

Normally if Rob says a movie is good I avoid it like the plague.

But this time he's already saying they're good because they're so bad. I think I might like that.

Still - he DID make me watch House of the Dead - TWICE - in a row <shudder>.................................

:wink:
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

ahahaha
that movie ruled
come one
i promised one thing... titties, and did i deliver? i did...

better than broken lizards - club dread...
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Get really stoned and watch dead alive

Nothing funnier than watching a fat old bitch in high heels stop the shit out of a bolivian rat monkey
Xeon 5675 + Prolimatech Megahalems Rev B | ASUS P6X58D-E | 25GB Patriot DDR3 | Geforece GTX1060 3GB + | Crucial MX500 1TB | InWin 805
ratton

Post by ratton »

the tent is the last opion, i would perfer not to use it due to the fact that it take 1 hour to set up, same to set down, and if it rains or snow, or get wet i will need to dry it in the garage, than put it way. i will bring if needed
rob[GL]

Post by rob[GL] »

sounds cool to me
lan inside a huge tent
wicked
ratton

Post by ratton »

ya, at first it said it as a joke, but lol more that we talk about, it sounds like a good idea for the f8-less clan, if there isnt that much space.

our sec idea is in just a reg tent.

lol lan in a tent'

tent lan
PyroPete

Post by PyroPete »

LOL.

It sounds like a great idea till you try it.
After all is said and done, more is said than done. - Aesop (620 BC - 560 BC)