GreatlanthatwilltalktalkedaboutforabitLAN 2009

Title says it all ...
touque

Re: GarageLAN 2009 - April 3rd-5th

Post by touque »

I'm in !!!! (like Grapes' tongue in my ass)

Logicdropper - this is the one you and Cory should come to !
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

put me down, I have to work the Saturday but I'll try and get it off.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

touque wrote:Logicdropper - this is the one you and Cory should come to !
You know he won't. :P
dragon_tc

Post by dragon_tc »

Put me down for this to
iLLiKaWn

Post by iLLiKaWn »

ooooo me wants to go have to ask for a ride.
Grapeman

Post by Grapeman »

Damn it Joe ... YOU KNOW I am in for this .... I JUST realized you didnt sign me up automatically. tsk tsk ....

Oh and Touque's finger smells fishy ... like Dolphin fishy. Ask him why.
DIP ME IN CHOCOLATE and THROW ME TO THE LESBIANS!!!

There is nothin finer then a Dickens Cider[/size]
iLLiKaWn

Post by iLLiKaWn »

Can I find any of you on IRC or if I can get some MSN addresses. mines mydrmeix@sympatico.ca
JamesDeane

Post by JamesDeane »

zeroumus wrote:
Latency wrote:
zeroumus wrote:
Latency wrote: - Headphones only please. I'll be the only one bringing speakers and it will be to play music while I setup and cleanup the LAN. Headphones ONLY! Thanks.

Some how i just dont trust you to reframe from playing music at the lan.... call me silly

wouldnt have just been better to say no speakers period. think about it
You know me Jody and yeah, I'll probably be playing some music .... it's what I do. At least you know I won't be playing any rap :). But the reason I said that I will have speakers is because people always see my speakers and say "Hey! I thought you said no speakers!". Now I don't have to explain it again :).

your famous for turning it a tad to high and then fucking off for hours

I know i will not find most people in favour of my opinion on this, but I prefer lan partys with NO "DJ's"
DJ Roy is the only DJ we need.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

zeroumus wrote:your famous for turning it a tad to high and then fucking off for hours

I know i will not find most people in favour of my opinion on this, but I prefer lan partys with NO "DJ's"
I have yet to see you come to a lan without your speakers.
fiber-optics

Post by fiber-optics »

Sign me up..
punqewe wrote:could be worse...I mean you have to almost be psychic to figure out what Fiber's posts are. lol
Dragonfire[AB]

Post by Dragonfire[AB] »

count me in

going to be my book off time for a week vaca so if u need my help (providing the ride situation) i should be availble.
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

zeroumus wrote:Still, buy no means have i thought for a second that have have not added awanted noise from time to time
I can often hear you through my headphones. No one's going to complain to you at a lan because no one wants to be the dick who whines about it. But I'm sure there's many people who wish you'd just use headphones like everyone else.

I never really minded the DJing so long as the DJ doesn't turn it up too much and it's decent music. It's good for ambience. It is annoying when I can hear someone else's game going when I'm trying to hear my own, though.

Anyway, I don't wanna pick a fight over the whole thing. I just brought it up because of all the people who could complain about the DJing, it's funny it was you.
zeroumus

Post by zeroumus »

Dolphin wrote:
zeroumus wrote:Still, buy no means have i thought for a second that have have not added awanted noise from time to time
I can often hear you through my headphones. No one's going to complain to you at a lan because no one wants to be the dick who whines about it. But I'm sure there's many people who wish you'd just use headphones like everyone else.

I never really minded the DJing so long as the DJ doesn't turn it up too much and it's decent music. It's good for ambience. It is annoying when I can hear someone else's game going when I'm trying to hear my own, though.

Anyway, I don't wanna pick a fight over the whole thing. I just brought it up because of all the people who could complain about the DJing, it's funny it was you.

how about...

can we agree that one should not hear the DJing when one has their headphones on. Is that reasonable? I think so. I say that because i have heard DJing through my headphones at max volume at lans many a time. yes I have brought head phones to lans, silly dolphin, i got 4 sets to prove it.

I am gonna delete some of my posts so as to not make it looks like this thread has been de-railed to much.
TR 3960X - 128 Gb ram, 6900XT, Seagate Firecuda 530 1TB SSD ,Seagate Firecuda 520 2TB SSD
Spyhop

Post by Spyhop »

zeroumus wrote: how about...

can we agree that one should not hear the DJing when one has their headphones on. Is that reasonable, I think so.
Totally reasonable. I wouldn't want nightclub-level volume. Just soft background music to break the nerd-silence in the weekend gaming dungeon.
ko0kie

Post by ko0kie »

absolutely put my name down.

Been looking forward to this for a long time.

Will be fun to see everyone again. Been far too long. !
Intel i5 720 2.67Ghz O/C to 3.7 Ghz
Asus P7P55D
4GB Munskin PC3-12800
ATI Radeon 4890 1GB GDDR5